Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

lewes bonfire on TV the other night

On 2 May 2012 at 7:29pm bastian wrote:
yes again Lewes bonfire was on TV BBC 4, illustrating a link between Shakespeare and the royal history of Britain. Burough close up and Southover from the bridge.
On 3 May 2012 at 8:26am Mr Forks wrote:
Southover?! Not proper bonfire then?!?!!!!!

On 3 May 2012 at 10:15am Deep joy wrote:
Oh how exiting. This is so exciting that im off to slam my manhood in the car door.

On 3 May 2012 at 11:12am bonfire girl wrote:
Mr Forks you obviously have no real involvement in Bonfire to have made that comment! Total disrespect for all the hard work each and every bonfire society does each year.

On 3 May 2012 at 12:03pm Glad I'm not BG's man wrote:
And the prize for biggest lack of appreciation of banter goes to......................................

On 3 May 2012 at 1:36pm Mr Forks wrote:
I will appreciate Southover the day they get their own traditions rather than taking other societies, Southover is nowhere near the Ouse but they still feel they need to put a barrel in it, although to be fair one year they tried to start a new tradition by throwing a lit barrel into the middle of the road, good work to the hooded bath robe boys!

On 3 May 2012 at 3:51pm Ed Can Do wrote:
But Southover do have their own tradition!

The tradition of making up their procession route as they go along on the night and thereby taking in a range of streets that would otherwise remain Bonfire free, often several times on the same night.

On 3 May 2012 at 4:23pm Windturbinelover. wrote:
Did you mean exciting Deep joy, as if you did perform the act that you suggest you could be exiting from some sort of activity?!!
On 3 May 2012 at 5:04pm bastian wrote:
troll alert..the children have discovered the forum.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Golden Bike 38:132
Golden Bike

So you have taken the non mRNA "gene therapy" vaccine instead then TP? I hear your concerns, but you have an existing alternative... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde