Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Parking

On Wed 18 Sep at 8:52pm knight temlar wrote:
Lewes is entrapment.its gotten worse ,the little Hitler's don't put tickets on your car anymore,you end up paying a bigger fine .even when your actually sitting in car waiting .

On Sat 21 Sep at 11:42pm Frank wrote:
Did you go to school?

On Tue 24 Sep at 2:20pm knight temlar wrote:
Got your IP num ,nice web cam.

On Wed 25 Sep at 7:08pm Knight Templar wrote:
Knight Temlar seems to use the idea that he knows your IP and something about a webcam as some sort of threat.
Tell you what Knight why don't we put you to the test. Shouldn't be too difficult for someone of your dark web skills. I'm behind a fixed IP. I'll be generous. Give me the first couple of octets of my IP and the make of webcam or if there is one.

On Tue 8 Oct at 7:20pm Frank wrote:
I've been sat here sh*tting myself, but so far nothing untoward has happened on my various bits of hardware. I don't have a fixed ip address (phew, eh?) all my webcams are turned off until I need them. I notice knight temlar has not told us whether he went to school or not.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Sheep 79:132
Lewes Sheep

I've been sat here sh*tting myself, but so far nothing untoward has happened on my various bits of hardware. I don't have a fixed... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa