Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Calling all cricketers.... all ages, all levels

On Sat 9 Apr at 1:38pm Lewes Priory Cricket Club wrote:
Lewes Priory Cricket Club's season is about to start,,. We play at the Stanley Turner ground, Kingston road and have teams for all ages and levels. These include women, girls, juniors and three league teams. Our Lewes Priory 'Ruins' team plays social cricket and suits any beginners/returners. Please see website for more information. All welcome.

Check it out here »

On Fri 22 Apr at 11:12am Doug wrote:
Any age limit

On Fri 22 Apr at 4:57pm Lewes Priory Cricket Club wrote:
We have a training session for school years 3 and 4 on Friday evenings. No age limit at the other end! All ages and levels welcome...
Lewes Priory Cricket Club

On Fri 20 May at 11:48am emelyblunt wrote:
Thanks for this interesting information!

On Tue 24 May at 12:16pm emelyblunt wrote:
B2B lead generation strategies that actually work The best way to generate more sales is to tailor your strategy around your industry, product, and buyer. This is why I can't give you just one or two B2B lead generation strategies and call it a day. Your sales and marketing teams must be willing to experiment, learn, and implement new ways to get B2B sales leads. This means testing multiple strategies until you find what works. Ready to try something new? Here are 19 B2B lead generation strategies to test.

Check it out here »

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

lewes penny 73:132
lewes penny

Hi, I'm Bernard (Berni) Messenger. I was there from 1965 - 66. A significant and positive life-changing experience for someone... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams