Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

New NHS Service

On Thu 12 Jul at 2:55pm Antonia wrote:
Would you like to help design a new NHS service?
We are looking for local perspectives to design a new online GP consultation service in your area. This will not replace face to face appointments but will work alongside for patients who find it convenient to speak with their GP digitally rather than in practice. We need your views! Please complete the survey in the link and share with your friends and family!

Check it out here »
On Thu 12 Jul at 3:59pm Local wrote:
Properly fund the NHS we currently have, get rid of the internal market and the wasteful "commissioning" of services and halt privatisation.
On Thu 12 Jul at 6:53pm Stephen Watson wrote:
Who ae you working for, Antonia? I notice your survey gives no indication who is behind it or to whom the data is passed to.
On Thu 12 Jul at 7:00pm Old Malling wrote:
Does it ask for your bank details and mother’s maiden name?
On Thu 12 Jul at 7:37pm Care wrote:
Don't get involved in this as this is the first step to a remote digital NHS service. People and GP/Doctors only see each other when the situation has become critical. We must NOT go down this route. Please tell everyone you know to stay away from this survey.
On Fri 13 Jul at 12:13am endoftheouse wrote:
Try to make sure cleaning fluid isn't given to patience to drink.
On Fri 13 Jul at 8:10am To whom the sample wrote:
to. Try harder Steve. Too many to . To whom am I taking the piss ? To the doctor for analysis. From whom have I taken it ? You. Kind regards.
On Fri 13 Jul at 8:13am Clifford wrote:
There is no sign at all as to who is conducting this survey and I see Antonia hasn't replied to Stephen Watson's request for more information. I think we can be sure the NHS wouldn't carry out a survey of this kind in this way. Up to you Webbo, but if it was up to me I'd remove it.

29 posts left

Your response

Reserve your name
You must log in to use that name
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Willeys Bridge 136:137
Willeys Bridge

Twit wrote: 'EU it’s done more for the average brits quality of life than the U.K. government has, tax dodging, expense scams,... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim

Job search

Advertise a Job
for £10

Upload your CV