Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

kh

14
11
On 25 Nov 2017 at 8:22am Ignore wrote:
Please ignore the event this evening as that will stop her getting the publicity she craves. Let her talk to an empty room thatís all she deserves.
5
11
On 25 Nov 2017 at 8:25am Amon Wildes wrote:
So what happened last night? Didnít hear any rioting in the street around All Saints last night. Did she turn up? Did anyone else turn up?
Did,she sell any copies of her silly Book? I would really like to know or will I have to wait for the Sussex Express next Friday?
15
16
On 25 Nov 2017 at 10:33am Lewes born and bread wrote:
I'm going and i'm going to tell her just how much i adore her and all the work she does....just to p1$$ you retards off.
5
8
On 25 Nov 2017 at 11:32am We'vehadourfun wrote:
Was it last night or today? Shaping up to be one hell of a non event.
11
15
On 25 Nov 2017 at 11:44am Hamid Barr wrote:
Thought and speech Nazis out again.
No doubt a handful of loonies will be gathering Saturday evening like a flock of unsavoury vultures complete with screeching to protest
8
7
On 25 Nov 2017 at 12:18pm Frak wrote:
Hamid - is she your ideal woman? Similar amount of bile and venom...
All for free speech, but you have to face the consequences of what you say - hence her losing 100 grand in a court case because she makes stuff up just for publicity.
10
7
On 25 Nov 2017 at 2:51pm Pedro wrote:
It seems that this "event" is on tonight at 18:45 at the All Saints Centre...and I'm sure there will be plenty of tickets available. Cost per ticket including booking fee is £13.13 - fill your boots Hamid, your dream woman is waiting for you and relying on your custom.
5
7
On 25 Nov 2017 at 4:02pm £6.66 wrote:
is all I would pay - I won't waste my time going.
11
18
On 25 Nov 2017 at 4:57pm Hamid Barr wrote:
@Pedro - what a vile thing to say - but a demonstration of your thought process.
I have a dream woman thank you - been married to her for 35 years.
My generation respect women something you're very evidently incapable off you nasty little oik.
16
7
On 25 Nov 2017 at 6:38pm Pedro wrote:
@ hamid barr - you thought MY post was vile?? Your snow-flakery is quite distorted. Have you ever read your own posts, and the insults and hate within them and those on your "side" of arguments?

I disrespect Katie Hopkins, so therefore I disrespect all women? Hmmm interesting logic...and quite a reach.
4
4
On 25 Nov 2017 at 7:21pm Rabid Harm wrote:
You must have hot a raw nerve Pedro because I've not once seen that bastion of sensible debate Hamid resort to school yard name calling before. Never!
I'm just wondering if he's still waiting for a "good puch up" between the 'lovers of free speech & the thought nazi's'. Perhaps he'll give us a write up in when he gets in.
3
4
On 25 Nov 2017 at 8:13pm Hamod Barr wrote:
Lewes is a very small town


25 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Pells Pond 96:132
Pells Pond

You've read the puff pieces to attract the investors. Now read the spec.for the vaccine if you're interested, it's your life. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare