Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

ignorant people

On 31 Aug 2014 at 6:32am sleepless man wrote:
when you work 6-7 days a week, the last thing you need is some inconsiderate so and so letting their dog continuously bark in their back garden at 4.30 on a Sunday morning.
On 31 Aug 2014 at 5:55pm bastian wrote:
couldn't agree more, I have had the same problem-it is really, really annoying.
On 31 Aug 2014 at 7:53pm Fred wrote:
Why don't you try ear plugs. They might help you get the sleep you need that will in turn prevent you from being such a miserable git
On 31 Aug 2014 at 7:54pm Sleepless in stansfield wrote:
Yep agreed , but dog owners are , oblivious and that leads to their selfishness , along with parents that have kids as a fashion accessories they don't notice them behaving badly . Like smokers , cyclists , like car drivers , in fact the human race are all a bit of a problem , unless we show tolerance , , and as for numpty bonfire boys , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
On 31 Aug 2014 at 8:10pm belladonna wrote:
Might this barking dog be in the Cliffe/ Malling St area? There's one that the owners let out near us to their back garden, early morning, and it barks incessantly.
Ear plugs are all very well, except I don't want to wear them every night, not terribly hygenic or comfortable and can cause infections.
On 31 Aug 2014 at 8:31pm sleepless man wrote:
Fred wrote:
Why don't you try ear plugs. They might help you get the sleep you need that will in turn prevent you from being such a miserable git. Fred you are just the sort of person this world would easily do without. why do you think it is down to me to take preventative measures in order to get a lay in on my (very rare) day off? do you not think it is the responsibility of the inconsiderate git to have some manners and consideration?. but then again going on you post, it is clear to see to all what kind of person you obviously are!. good day to you sir, you have shown you colours. maybe you are one of this worlds spongers that doesn't require much sleep, who does not have to get up until Jeremy Kyle starts.
On 31 Aug 2014 at 8:48pm The Big Sleep wrote:
Yawn
On 31 Aug 2014 at 8:49pm Sleepless in Seattle wrote:
Ditto
On 31 Aug 2014 at 8:51pm The sleep of the Just wrote:
ain`t as good as the sleep of the Just After
On 31 Aug 2014 at 8:54pm Sue wrote:
Just chuck a poisoned sausage over the fence.
On 31 Aug 2014 at 8:57pm Old Cynic wrote:
Nice comment Sue, what a bitch!
On 31 Aug 2014 at 8:59pm Stan wrote:
Get that dog on a lead and get outa my field
On 31 Aug 2014 at 10:00pm Norman collie wrote:
I went to the sheep dog trials last week , the judge was baking . Non were found guilty , ta dah

On 31 Aug 2014 at 11:09pm Fred wrote:
@sleepless man I rest my case against you after I add arrogant, spiteful and incorrectly assumptive in an I am better than you fashion. And probably spineless
Must be very black so far up your own rear entrance why not curl up and sleep there

On 1 Sep 2014 at 10:00am Grunge wrote:
Fred, please forgive my difficulty in understanding your incoherent post, but it seems from what you have written that you have said that you are probably spineless. Sorry to hear that. And surprised that you think it is all right for someone to allow their dog to bark all night and disturb all the neighbours. Also surprised that when someone complains that this makes it impossible to sleep you feel it is your rightful opportunity to be offensive. But then being offensive is possibly your only joy in life.

On 1 Sep 2014 at 10:33am Fred wrote:
@Grunge Up yours. If you think I'm spineless pop up and have a chat. I can always let you have my address.
Won't hold my breath

On 1 Sep 2014 at 2:04pm townie wrote:
I'd love to pop over for a chat, Fred. If you'd just like to put your address up, im sure we can sort something. Christ, some people really are sub-human.
On 1 Sep 2014 at 2:35pm Fight said Fred wrote:
Now I like Grunge , and I like Fred , but which is better ? There`s only one way to find out ..........
On 1 Sep 2014 at 6:21pm doggy doo(not) wrote:
As a dog owner, if my pet were responsible in anyway for causing another person (or animal) distress or discomfort, I would do every thing in my power to right the wrong. I certainly would not expect the other party to have to take preventative measures. Fred you are a total Idiot!!. you are rude and abusive, which is all very easy from behind a computer screen. As stated in an earlier post why don't YOU give us your address, I like others would love to come and have a chat. or is it you that is the spinless one?
On 2 Sep 2014 at 10:41am The Twister wrote:
The level of pathetic, childish and brainless drivel on this forum is reaching a new low.
On 2 Sep 2014 at 1:02pm Funny isn't it... wrote:
...how people call others spineless for not posting under their real name, then call themselves Doggy Doo (not)!

On 2 Sep 2014 at 1:38pm John Elton wrote:
It`s a little bit funny ................

On 2 Sep 2014 at 5:08pm doggy doo(not) wrote:
Funny isn't it... wrote:
...how people call others spineless for not posting under their real name, then call themselves Doggy Doo (not)!
1) I did not call anybody spineless, if you look closer it was a question.
2) I think you will find it was Fred that was name calling and inviting people round for a "chat". I like others merely showed an interest in accepting his offer.

On 2 Sep 2014 at 5:12pm doggy doo(not) wrote:
I suspect "Funny isn't it" and "Fred" are the same person.

On 2 Sep 2014 at 6:53pm Broken washing machine wrote:
I just looked closely and I noticed that you wrote spinless - therefore I have to Lampoon you
On 4 Sep 2014 at 12:43pm Funny isn't it wrote:
@ Doggy DooI am certainly not the same person as Fred, in fact I think he is an idiot, however I stand fully behind my last post concering your hypocracy.
As for hiding behind the fact that your comment was a question, well ...'you are full of sh1t, aren't you?' is a question, but the implication is perfectly clear!

11 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Brian_the_Snail_Lewes 14:132
Brian_the_Snail_Lewes

And there was me, thinking it was some new low-impact exercise regime. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes