Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

iPhone Stolen

On 17 May 2013 at 9:08pm stevie wrote:
Accidentally left my iphone in the changing room at Wickle for a few minutes, when i realised it was too late - it had been stolen - have to say i was shocked! so fast! I work for myself and i used that phone for all my emails etc etc - if you see it or hear anyone offering a phone for sale please check its not stolen - its a white iPhone 4S 16Gb and had a brown leather case. Im in a contract so will have to pay for the phone even though i no longer have it! Please dont reply with any stupid comments about me shopping at Wickle - im upset enough already!

On 17 May 2013 at 9:30pm Uhoh. wrote:
Did you not have the Apple iCloud phone location thingy set up on it? Google Latitude? Any location service you can use to track its position?

If it wasn't insured via your carrier it might have been insured through your house contents insurance.

On 17 May 2013 at 9:55pm Stevie wrote:
yes i did - we have blocked and reported to police. sadly it didnt show up on the iphone app yet. I will look into house insurance! I was slack at backing it up so not got all my photos :-( Im just hoping it might surface!

On 18 May 2013 at 7:13am Sympathy wrote:
Had mine taken from my vehicle in the high st last week , I was slack looking after it really , it's amazing how fast they go must be more opertunist out there than we think ;(

On 18 May 2013 at 10:37am Stevie wrote:
I hadn't left the shop so the thief was probably still in the shop when I realised! They turned off the music and someone called it, but by then it was long gone. I do think there are people deliberately walking around in the shops to steal from people - we have had lots of CDs stolen recently from Union even though all the ases are empty!

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pipe Passage 107:143
Pipe Passage

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde