Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

haunted house

On 31 May 2017 at 4:39pm back2back wrote:
Back 2 Back Productions are working on a very exciting brand new series for Really called; ‘Help! My House is Haunted!’ We’re currently looking for properties that are haunted and whose owners might want them investigated to see what could be uncovered!
Here’s a little more information on the company and also the show; we have made shows such as Cars that Rock with Brian Johnson, Mega Shippers and The World’s Deadliest Weather, to name just a few.
We’ve teamed up with renowned paranormal investigator Zak Bagans (Ghost Adventures) & MYEntertainment in the USA, to put together an expert team. The team consists of three top investigators, Barri Ghai from the UK, Sandy Lakdar from France & Chris Fleming from the USA.
Our expert team will arrive at the property and speak with the owners to learn about the history and what paranormal activity they have experienced. The team will then rig the property with equipment and cameras and spend 24 hours investigating and see what they can find.
We’re particularly interested in speaking with people who live in the property so we can hear first-hand their experiences on dealing with these hauntings on a day to day basis.
Send us your story along with photos to: tehona.waugh@back2back.tv
On 31 May 2017 at 5:35pm Uncle Fester wrote:
I've been in 2 houses, 1 in Alfriston and 1 in Rochester. Unexplainable things
On 31 May 2017 at 5:39pm Back2back wrote:
I would love to hear about your stories do you mind emailing them to me. tehona.waugh@back2back.tv
On 31 May 2017 at 6:19pm Derek O'Corer wrote:
A bunch of charlatans investigate something that isn't real for an audience of thick people. I've done events with certain well-known 'experts' in the paranormal and they're just good old fashioned entertainers, laughing all the way to the bank. It's a funny old game.
On 31 May 2017 at 6:24pm Eric C wrote:
I've seen some very strange and unexplainable things too......like people actually supporting Ms Caulfield for another term as mp.
On 31 May 2017 at 8:37pm dj wrote:
My flatmate haunts me.
On 31 May 2017 at 8:45pm The Old Mayor wrote:
BTW this is Lewes East Sussex England. You need Lewes in Delaware.
On 31 May 2017 at 8:58pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
I went to visit a clairvoyant the other day. Very disappointing. Closed due to unforseen circustances.
On 31 May 2017 at 9:59pm Woooooooooooo wrote:
Woooooooooo wooooooooo wooooooooooooooooooo

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street 50:132
Keere Street

Lewes Priory Cricket Club (LPCC) is based at the Stanley Turner Ground, Kingston Road, Lewes (i.e. next to the rugby club). ... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell