Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

has anyone found my glow in the dark prescription glasses?

On 2 Jul 2016 at 11:49pm ian freeston wrote:
A while back I misplaced my glow in the dark prescription glasses
just wondering if anyone handed them into the Cops..
Back in the neighbourhood after a working rd trip to Hastings, following in the footsteps of the Ragged-Trousered Philanthropists and funnily rolling around turf that 950th anniversary of the the Norman's conquest was fought upon..
I highly recommend taking a look at your copy of the sussex doomsday book to remind yourself of UK house prices..

thankfully not having any children I can get behind Sir David Frederick Attenborough statement about birth control, its taken a while yet anyone with half a brain know that eugenics system would rear its "ugly"? head again..

Thing is with the worlds population doubling in my lifetime and listening to most of the idiots on this site I can see that our leaders are sucking off google, apple and Boots, maybe Lego to reduce the worlds population and employ the trolls from the WWW to run the death camps needed to get numbers back down to the good days of old great Britain and Belgian Congo etc..
Problem is we are dated
see you at the sunday market xxx
On 3 Jul 2016 at 11:06am Jester wrote:
Divvy

On 3 Jul 2016 at 12:33pm Dracula wrote:
I'll have a look for you, Ian. I know you believe in me.

34 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Buskers in Lewes 17:132
Buskers in Lewes

Hello Lewes Forum, I have an enquiry.
Does anyone know of an enclosed field near Lewes where our delightful but errant 10 month... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa