Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

got one!!

On 13 Jul 2008 at 2:41pm toffeeapple wrote:
A while back people on here said it wouldnt happen but at last they have got a 3 bed house in Landport :-) See it does happen if you wait!

On 13 Jul 2008 at 2:53pm FA wrote:
Who have ?

On 13 Jul 2008 at 3:08pm Gloria Stitts wrote:
I bet I know...It's the family fron Nevill on the corner?

On 13 Jul 2008 at 3:08pm toffeeapple wrote:
They are just a couple who live in Lewes & have been hoping for a move to a bigger council place & even tried to find a swap but everyone on here seemed to think it wouldnt happen...in their dreams etc etc. I began to think it wouldnt happen too but i'm pleased to report they did get one which is great :-)

On 13 Jul 2008 at 3:09pm toffeeapple wrote:
They are just a couple who live in Lewes & have been hoping for a move to a bigger council place & even tried to find a swap but everyone on here seemed to think it wouldnt happen...in their dreams etc etc. I began to think it wouldnt happen too but i'm pleased to report they did get one which is great :-)

On 13 Jul 2008 at 3:16pm toffeeapple wrote:
No unfortunately Im afraid you are still stuck with them! Sorry Gloria but sadly I really cant see that family ever moving.

On 13 Jul 2008 at 3:37pm FA wrote:
Anyway....i've heard it on good authority that particular family enjoys "slumming it" up the Nevill

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Commercial Square programme 31:132
Commercial Square programme

And there was me, thinking it was some new low-impact exercise regime. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde