Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

good solicitor?

On 4 Mar 2009 at 9:15pm weevil wrote:
can anyone recommend a good conveyancing solicitor and/or a surveyor in the area?

On 4 Mar 2009 at 9:47pm Archie wrote:
Blaker son and young and adams and remers are both good solicitors. I know Clifford Dann have a surveying department so they might be worth a call.

On 4 Mar 2009 at 10:35pm Rookie wrote:
I used Wynne Baxter. But they are all the same. Solicitors, estate agents and surveyors. They all screw you for loads and loads of money for doing very little. Crooks.

On 4 Mar 2009 at 10:54pm The Super K wrote:
Adams & Remers... You pay for what you get!

On 5 Mar 2009 at 6:01am SHS wrote:
I found Adams & Remers were so pally with the seller - a local man well known to them - that they seemed more concerned to keep him happy than me, the (non-local) buyer employing them. Clifford Dann have been helpful & I've heard good things about Wynne Baxter.

On 5 Mar 2009 at 7:47am Mystic Mog wrote:
Oxymoron

On 5 Mar 2009 at 8:06am sashimi wrote:
Try Alan Thompson of ACT Legal in Brighton. He's cheap, fast & efficient and he lives in Lewes. 01273 565656.

On 5 Mar 2009 at 1:49pm lord landport wrote:
Try Beverley Ogden she has a office above Nat West she was very good at the sale and Purchase of our last houses.

On 5 Mar 2009 at 4:15pm Ed Can Do wrote:
"I found Adams & Remers were so pally with the seller - a local man well known to them - that they seemed more concerned to keep him happy than me, the (non-local) buyer employing them. Clifford Dann have been helpful & I've heard good things about Wynne Baxter."
No offense, but a solicitor making it harder for people not from Lewes to move into the town is not necessarily a bad thing.

On 5 Mar 2009 at 6:44pm chav wrote:
Don't have one. Just wait till you get to court, burst into tears and tell em your mum and dad died in a car crash when you were 6 and you get off most stuff.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Landport bound 52:132
Landport bound

Just because there are people able to organise a campaign and deal with the politics for something doesn't make them the best... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim