Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

fraggles

On 29 Aug 2007 at 11:16pm just interested wrote:
Just curious as to whether anyone knows how the toilet family, and you really should know who i mean, are tolerated in this town.....They are probably the biggest blaggers this town has seen and why do the council and DSS put up with their existence.......Also, any idea on what they pay to stay in their luxurious accommodation?

On 30 Aug 2007 at 9:30am The Super K wrote:
Give us a clue?

On 2 Sep 2007 at 8:44pm For The Record wrote:
I know who you are referring to and yes they are absolute scum!
The whole family bludge on the DSS, most members of the family are chronic alcoholics and one of the son's flirts with illicit substances (in fact Dad proudly boasts that his son is a dealer). They live in a prime piece of real estate and, according to Dad, the council are to spend 150K in the near future transforming the toilets into more living space for them.
So much for Darwins Theory of evolution - in this case it is survival of the unfittest!

On 4 Sep 2007 at 9:56am Miss Deameanor wrote:
Just Interested,
I imagine the answer to your question about how much they pay to stay in their luxurious accommodation is absolutely zilch as you and I (and all other tax payers) fund the benefits that they receive (including housing and council tax benefit). No wonder they have no respect for their property, their surroundings or neighbours and local residents.

On 12 Sep 2007 at 12:09pm MC wrote:
Perhaps Lewes should do a Firle....
:-)
MC

On 12 Sep 2007 at 12:12pm MC wrote:
'cept lets not bother with the effigies....

On 14 Sep 2007 at 8:51pm Forum Friend wrote:
What if there's another former BBC reporter lurking in Lewes?

On 15 Sep 2007 at 8:04pm MC wrote:
who gives a *****

On 15 Sep 2007 at 8:23pm Forum Friend wrote:
They might report it... DUM DUM DUM!

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau 2015 Lewes 23:132
Cliffe Tableau 2015 Lewes

Look at the e-mail address. This person is licensed to kill ... you wealth. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington