Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

fao Rookie

On 13 Apr 2013 at 6:41pm Seagull wrote:
How did your lot get on today? Lost again? Oh deary me. That kiddy league trap door is opening wider. Oh by the way the Albion won 2-0 away at Middlesborough in the grown ups league

On 13 Apr 2013 at 7:22pm Nevil Rook wrote:
Didnt know the baggies were playing today !thought they were unlucky last week against Arsenal .

On 13 Apr 2013 at 8:48pm Rooks Fan wrote:
Take it you went to the game at the Riverside then, Seagull, as you're such a loyal fan?

On 13 Apr 2013 at 9:39pm drone wrote:
The glory hunter doesn`t do away games. Probably doesn`t do that many at home either. He`s the sort of "fan" who carries his replica shirt in a carrier bag & puts it when he gets into the ground. Takes it off again before heading for the station in case he runs into away fans. Sitting at his keyboard, dissing a Rymans side probably makes him feel like a real football supporter -just like his mates.... If he had any.

On 13 Apr 2013 at 9:43pm Lewes born and bred wrote:
Do me a favour Seagull, is that all you can do ? They're a local team who pose no threat to BHA at all.
So why all the chest puffing sh1te ? Back to school monday.

On 13 Apr 2013 at 10:57pm footymum26 wrote:
An amazing match today. The players gave 110/ in atrocious conditions. I will give my total support to my local team. I agree with Lewes Born and Bred why are you getting your feathers in a flap seagull?

On 14 Apr 2013 at 8:01am Seagull wrote:
Because you're all a bunch of indeed idiots! Go f yourselves

On 14 Apr 2013 at 8:54am Pete wrote:
Aaah, the sweet sound of intelligent objective discussion........

On 14 Apr 2013 at 9:13am Seagull wrote:
Suck my @rse

On 14 Apr 2013 at 9:41am England my land wrote:
I also flollow brighton . and wish lewes f.c all the best and seagull shut the fuxx up

On 14 Apr 2013 at 10:40am Seagull wrote:
The last 2 messages were not posted by me. I take the mickey out of other clubs and their supporters but I am never abusive like that. Whoever you are grow up.

On 14 Apr 2013 at 4:33pm Frak wrote:
Oh the irony, starting a trolling thread and then telling others to grow up.......

On 15 Apr 2013 at 1:53am Rookie wrote:
Seagull: I don't mind a little banter. But I don't understand why you have such a downer on little ol' Lewes. We are not a threat. You should be looking over your shoulder and worrying about Crawley Town. They may well be the top club in Sussex before too long.

On 15 Apr 2013 at 3:52am Garethlewes wrote:
Seagull, if you want a debate with the people on the Lewes FC forum be my guest, you want to be taken seriously go into the lions den where you will be eaten and shat out in less than 48 hours.

On 15 Apr 2013 at 12:41pm Nevil Rook wrote:
Time to go back to college Gareth, by the way how did the Chels do today ? (.:

On 15 Apr 2013 at 2:23pm TDA wrote:
Hello, a few questions... If Lewes are relegated, what league will they be in and who are the teams will they be facing? Are they likely to go straight back up... And what will happen to the admission fee?

On 16 Apr 2013 at 12:15am Fan wrote:
Ryman One South.
Worthing, Hastings probably, Burgess Hill, Tooting & Mitcham, Maidstone, Leatherhead, Folkestone, Dulwich, Horsham, etc.
It's another tough division.
Probably drop a quid, but depends on the league average, I'd imagine.

On 16 Apr 2013 at 3:39pm TDA wrote:
Cheers Fan. A few 'derbies' in there.

On 16 Apr 2013 at 10:29pm Fan wrote:
Hopefully it won't come to that, but local derbies will be something to look forward to. I think you can add Eastbourne Town to that list too.

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Commercial Square programme 31:132
Commercial Square programme

Sloanes - very much a Browns type brasserie, all day drinks and food. We’ll conceived, but woefully managed and underfunded.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams