frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

family friendly pubs etc

On 9 Sep 2018 at 10:03pm family member wrote:
I would welcome suggestions for pubs etc in Lewes or nearby that are accommodating towards extended families with young children at lunchtime. A play area would be an asset.
On 9 Sep 2018 at 10:39pm Hey wrote:
The jugs in Kingston!
On 10 Sep 2018 at 2:08am Cynic wrote:
The Red White and Blue in Friars Walk.
On 10 Sep 2018 at 6:48am boozer wrote:
I've never had a problem with any of them.
On 10 Sep 2018 at 7:07am Badger wrote:
Brewers arms
On 10 Sep 2018 at 9:16am Boozer wrote:
Always goodto know where the family friendly pubs with kids running round screaming are so I can avoid them.
On 10 Sep 2018 at 12:17pm MG wrote:
The Elly accommodates them (the Landolrd has a 5 year old daughter), but there's no play area and the patio is more of a smoking area than for kids. The Swan has a good garden with some play equipment (or at least it used to when last I was there) The Dorset had family room when our kids were upng - not sure now, but it has an outside area. Once upon a time the Snowdrop would have been listed, but not at the moment.
On 10 Sep 2018 at 12:30pm BGT wrote:
upng ?
On 10 Sep 2018 at 1:49pm Casual Drinker wrote:
The staff, (and let's not forget the clientele) at the Brewers seem well disposed towards children. We were also pleasantly surprised to find that no-one batted an eyelid when my partner needed to breast feed our little one in what was a particularly busy front bar. There was a kid's menu for the older two and some really good real ale for me. There's not room for a bouncy castle or amusements but they do provide table games and the atmosphere is friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit but it fills up fast and tables tend to be reserved for a Saturday or Sunday, so book well in advance.
On 10 Sep 2018 at 6:48pm Awards wrote:
The Dorset recently won an award for "Best family friendly eatery in Sussex" or something along those lines.
On 10 Sep 2018 at 8:52pm Local wrote:
Family friendly pubs. That really should be an oxymoron. Sadly it isn't always so.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Station Sunset 81:132
Lewes Station Sunset

Motorists expectations need to be reduced. The idea that you should be able to drive everywhere at 60mph is unrealistic and they... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine