Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

facts not fear facts

On 6 Mar 2016 at 11:45am Stop pro trolls wrote:
When the E U government's reactions are as vehement as this has been over Brexit and they resort to the dirty tactics and political autocracy from the status quo group Brussels (forgetting that we have had no real recovery and many suspiciously cooked books) you know there's more than meets the eye. Our system has in part collapsed and entirely not recovered from the endemic corruption that exists within the European Parliament centralise control you centralise corruption (hence the shady tax deals within the E U Officialdom ) break that control back up again and you expose the criminal element in amongst the E U officials (AND THEY CANT HAVE THAT). Boris is right on a couple of things firstly dirty tricks like suspending BCC chief for EU referendum remarks is indeed 'scandalous' (and could be seen a cheating, look no further to see the criminals in the Conservative government, Longworths lucky i suppose it wasn't Blair in power he would be hanging in a tree next to Kelly ). Far more importantly that nothing good has happened (a recent paper from the pro-European Bruegel think-tank in Brussels documents how little has been achieved since then) since Single European Act of 1986 only more power being handled to the crooks in Brussels as Boris says (and im not in the habit of agreeing with Boris) "the Treaty of Rome created a level playing field with little loss of national sovereignty other than at the border, every initiative since then has required national governments to cede authority to Brussels" . When the people who keep lying to you go into propaganda overdrive to protect their position (they don't represent the electorate that's for sure) you should realise that they are not protecting you whether you vote out or you vote in do it with facts do it with common sense the only thing you should question about hysteria is WHY THE HYSTERIA what are they hiding
On 6 Mar 2016 at 12:23pm Metatron wrote:
Great Post.
Watched Andrew Marr supposed interview with Borris today, I didn't learn anything because of Marr's constant interruption.
Another case of Project fear, and poor journalisim.
Give me the facts and let me make my own mind up.
Tell me lies and you wil never ever have my support.
On 6 Mar 2016 at 12:30pm Clifford wrote:
I'll be voting Out but when I see posts like that from Stop pro trolls I'm sorry about the kind of hysterical company I'm having to keep. Still, there we are.
On 6 Mar 2016 at 12:50pm Kipper wrote:
Its all the fault of that Bill der Burg and his brother Chis.Lady in red! Eh!.No fear mate! You can stick your New world Odour up your up your Brussel sprout Im voting OUT! We want Diana Dors not Jack DeelorsI
On 6 Mar 2016 at 1:25pm SPT wrote:
When you accuse your accusers of what they are accusing you of rather than an adult discussion about the issue you make yet another suit punctuation jibe only those without an argument insult. If you are to do any more writing today Clifford make it finishing your piece on what i did in my half term holidays
On 6 Mar 2016 at 1:46pm A.D.S wrote:
Yeah but ,no but ,yeah but.
On 6 Mar 2016 at 3:06pm Confused wrote:
SPT - What the hell is a 'suit punctuation jibe'?
On 6 Mar 2016 at 3:17pm Punktuation wrote:
IthinkSPTismorethanalittleconfused.
On 6 Mar 2016 at 4:14pm Hugh Rae wrote:
It occurs when a gentleman wearing a Tuxedo and having a little too much drink, endeavours to dance " Jive Talking" at the disco. Falling over he tears his trousers and mutters inebriatedly, " My suit !! ( I'll ) puncherlightsout" . Misheard because of the disco volume it is relayed on Youtube as "suit punctuation jibe"
On 7 Mar 2016 at 11:32am SPT wrote:
it suggests that the preoccupation with punctuation on this site is used in the same vein as Cameron's suit jibe to Corbyn I.E. when accusers argument falters and they have nothing valid to say keep up! content is far more important than form
On 7 Mar 2016 at 1:43pm Jimmy Jibe. wrote:
You infantile sausage head.
On 7 Mar 2016 at 7:38pm Jimmy Riddle wrote:
SPT speaks in riddles.
On 8 Mar 2016 at 5:07pm SPT wrote:
Perhaps you confused jimmy's should read more then you might keep up
On 8 Mar 2016 at 7:21pm James Riddle wrote:
You, SPT are the leader of the Lewes Illiterati . It is not possible to keep up with your misspelled drivel. At leas't drop the 's FFS. Kind Regards, Jimmy.
On 9 Mar 2016 at 10:50am S P T wrote:
James riddle a man with no discernible ideas but impeccable punctuation i know what i would rather have the creative create the unimaginative crib or complain of others punctuation
On 9 Mar 2016 at 11:24am A Person wrote:
And I'd support you in that, except that it's impossible to tell what exactly it is that you're trying to say.

On 9 Mar 2016 at 12:59pm S P T wrote:
How fortuitous the 11th thread on a local forum should have a random person agreeing with jimmy's interjection (which in itself may well be the reason for jimmy's confused state) i concede Jimmy to your superior knowledge of nothing and as such i will continue to write freely in any form i wish to take as the rules do not dictate punctuation and form without content will continue to be worthless spin worthy of the tories and yes i am aware you think i should capitalise but for now i will capitalise on content only

On 9 Mar 2016 at 1:03pm S P T wrote:
PS. wonderfully imaginative non de plume

On 9 Mar 2016 at 2:25pm A Person wrote:
Content without form is what's concerning us here, I think. I wasn't agreeing with Jimmy (which is what I think you were saying) but instead indicating that I couldn't care less about grammatical convention, but find it really difficult to infer your meaning without punctuation. Basically I'd like to agree with you but have only the vaguest grasp of what you hope to communicate.

On 9 Mar 2016 at 4:11pm S P T wrote:
Support me in what ? if you cant understand what im saying what exactly is it you wish to support me with

On 9 Mar 2016 at 5:39pm Lyn Truss wrote:
I truss I can count on your support spt

On 9 Mar 2016 at 5:51pm Nelson Riddle wrote:
A dirty tricks campaign is being orchestrated.

On 9 Mar 2016 at 6:03pm J' accuse wrote:
STP what did you do in your half term holidays

14 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes antiquities 89 54:132
Lewes antiquities 89

See the Dr Mike Yeadon video ferret. Unfortunately, no one has called me a gammon, I could do with a good laugh Pancetta,but I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan