Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

commuters fighting back!!

On 28 Jun 2016 at 7:36pm astrid wrote:
travelling is just terrible and at Eastbourne they are fighting back!! we should all stick up to a poor service that needs to be sold/changed!!
it is theft!! if i bought a bag and the shop said hold a minute we need that bag back for NO reason but you might get it back a few days after you need it to go out with it would be classed as theft. GGGRRRR
On 28 Jun 2016 at 8:46pm Clement Attlee wrote:
@Astrid
How exactly are they fighting back at Eastbourne ?
On 29 Jun 2016 at 12:07am eastbourne commuter wrote:
Yet to see anything apart from delayed or cancelled trains from Eastbourne
On 29 Jun 2016 at 4:31pm first class wrote:
Several of us occupied first class a couple of mornings ago - the conductor didn't object . and on a return journey on monday, as the one train eastbourne bound in two hours proposed to stop altogether at haywards heath for lack of two train crews, many of us refused to get off the train. Sense prevailed and one train crew continued, taking the train on to eastbourne.

On 30 Jun 2016 at 5:02pm Green express wrote:
Be careful you don't block the line further down the chain by refusing to get off

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Buskers in Lewes 17:132
Buskers in Lewes

P.S. this is becoming a habit but what the hell? You may need a little help so may I refer you to you tube~ Richard Werner the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare