Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

chartered surveyor

On 19 Sep 2012 at 5:25pm house buyer wrote:
Can anyone recommend a chartered surveyor?
On 19 Sep 2012 at 7:37pm Matt Kent wrote:
@House Buyer. If you have no luck with recommendations, you could try the RICS search engine for local Chartered Surveyors. There seem to be quite a few registered in Lewes. Matt

Check it out here »
On 19 Sep 2012 at 8:36pm Fairmeadow wrote:
When buying a house (modern, fairly unsuspicious) recently we went for Banbridge surveyors (google them) - not especially local but they did it in a couple of days, produced a homebuyers report a few days after that and were quite cheap.
if you are buying an old house with extensions of varying dates on a Lewes hill and you have doubts about how well it is coping, then best to go with someone local, and a higher level of survey, but expect to pay a lot more.
On 19 Sep 2012 at 8:51pm Clifford wrote:
J J Hatfield was excellent when we used the firm.

Check it out here »
On 19 Sep 2012 at 9:32pm Bartleby wrote:
I recommend either Desbruslais Surveyors or Sussex Surveyors. Unlike some others locally they don't regard it as their job to put you off buying (nor do they ignore problems).

On 20 Sep 2012 at 8:24am house buyer wrote:
Thank you for all the good advice.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Meridian Line 72:132
Lewes Meridian Line

Thanks for the feedback on my debating technique Tom but I have to point out that if I was after help with how to debate I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde