Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

chandlers v screwfix

On 22 Jan 2013 at 10:10am Aussie bum wrote:
Just been to compare a couple of items in both chandlers and screwfix.... it seems chandlers are cheaper and well aware of price matches with screwfix!! I will say you dont get that personal touch from screwfix which you do from chandlers. There is a welsh bloke there that will do cracking deals on plumbing stuff. try him his name is steven.
be honest with Chandlers and they will do you a good deal and price match
xx
On 22 Jan 2013 at 11:26am Zedede wrote:
I agree with Aussie Bum, steve does a cracking deal might just need an interpreter to understand him lol

On 22 Jan 2013 at 6:03pm Sussex Jim wrote:
Get a Rook's card, and get 20% off in Chandlers. Screwfix is good for buying screws; do the job well by using stainless steel screws, very good value at Screwfix. But watch other prices!

On 23 Jan 2013 at 7:39am Jimbo wrote:
Use Brighton plummers merchants and deliver free on site in Lewes area free!! I do and save money !

On 23 Jan 2013 at 3:42pm zedede v steve (chandler wrote:
Steve from Chandlers here... need a boiler! come see me, but bring your interperator!!

On 27 Jan 2013 at 9:26am btf wrote:
Brighton tools & fixings are your men, cheaper than screwwfix local free delivery give em a try

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Bottleneck House 13:132
Bottleneck House

Hello

Lewes is beautiful and I have been considering moving there for a while. I am now thinking of buying a place on Friars... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina