Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

cafe society

On 30 Sep 2014 at 7:42pm Anna wrote:
Can you recommend a good coffee shop in Lewes
On 30 Sep 2014 at 7:55pm Hoveguy wrote:
Anna, on a warm, sunny day, you can't beat sitting on the terrace of Pelham House Hotel, looking onto the large garden with views of the Downs in the distance. If it gets too hot, they put up sunshades for you.
I also enjoy having a coffee (or lunch) in the garden at Laporte, and I do like the cafe in Steamer Trading, with its friendly staff, and the daily papers to read. The White Hart is also a very pleasant to be in.
On 30 Sep 2014 at 8:34pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Last time I ventured over the threshold of the White Hart, it smelt of school dinners and wee.
The view from the terrace is nice though.
Anyway, troll has been called on the OP. Any minute now she'll be asking where she can buy organic twine for her macramé.
On 30 Sep 2014 at 10:12pm Mark wrote:
Gutted. I now notice that Anna has been pulling this nonsense over the last few days. I've only worked it out tonight - her comeupense, I hope, will be full of fire and brimstone

On 30 Sep 2014 at 10:19pm It`s a fair cop Guv wrote:
Yes folks I made this one up - don`t know who the real Anna is or why they are trolling . A good reply from Annette . Seriously is the White Hart that bad - I know it`s going to get better,

On 1 Oct 2014 at 9:38am trooper wrote:
"fair cop" Yes it is that bad,it has been dreadfull for a long time it is a great shame, it is such an iconic part of Lewes.
On 1 Oct 2014 at 11:38am Anna wrote:
I have afsked some questions on this site as i thought it could be helpful but seems as if people just want to make fun of you so think I will find another way of finding out things about lewes. Thanks to nice people though.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

South Downs Way 106:132
South Downs Way

Hi. Has anyone been camping at Blackberry wood? I've booked with a small group for next month but am reading conflicting info on... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde
Brighton Jobs