Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

bugsy malone

On 4 Oct 2012 at 1:00am proud mum wrote:
Bugsy Malone was fantastic tonight , well done to all the kids .

On 4 Oct 2012 at 8:19am Teacher wrote:
I totally agree, my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done to the crew who had to clear up the debris after the gang fights. Great night.

On 4 Oct 2012 at 8:48am Pete wrote:
Going to see it tonight, looking forward to it.....

On 4 Oct 2012 at 2:53pm Irrelevant Steve wrote:
Put your hand up if you like backgammon? BACKGAMMON! Yeah!

On 4 Oct 2012 at 3:59pm biggles wrote:
A brilliant achievement, a wonderful night's entertyainmnent. Deserves a re-run. Well done does not convey enough!

On 4 Oct 2012 at 6:00pm Custard pie wrote:
Went to see dress rehearsal it was fab!!!!!! Well done to all

On 4 Oct 2012 at 6:43pm Matt Kent wrote:
Fantastic show last night. Loved the splurge guns and custard pies. Great singing and acting. Bugsy was particularly good. Good sing song at the end! Deserves to be a sell out. Well done cast and crew!

On 5 Oct 2012 at 9:10am Pete wrote:
Well, went and saw it last night, REALLY good. Splurging going on all over the place - fantastic. There are some very good solo performances as well. Just one criticism, there were too many scene changes in the second half, which detracted from the show a bit. But otherwise, well worth a visit....although I think it's sold out now ?

On 5 Oct 2012 at 3:17pm Sarcastic bloke wrote:
Actually, for the number of scenes in the show, it contains exactly the right number of scene changes!

On 5 Oct 2012 at 3:27pm Pete wrote:
Yawn.

On 5 Oct 2012 at 11:52pm KENDO CASTER wrote:
This is one of my all time favorite films. Going to see it Saturday night, last show, i better wear old clothes, me thinks it might get a bit messy.

On 9 Oct 2012 at 2:57pm Dancer wrote:
Was a Dancer in Bugsy - am loving the positive comments! So glad people enjoyed it!

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Rugby Club 83:143
Lewes Rugby Club

What happened to my post made last night? Is there a curfew from 11 pm? What are the rules with this forum? Just tell me and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy