Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

bugsy malone

On 4 Oct 2012 at 1:00am proud mum wrote:
Bugsy Malone was fantastic tonight , well done to all the kids .

On 4 Oct 2012 at 8:19am Teacher wrote:
I totally agree, my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done to the crew who had to clear up the debris after the gang fights. Great night.

On 4 Oct 2012 at 8:48am Pete wrote:
Going to see it tonight, looking forward to it.....

On 4 Oct 2012 at 2:53pm Irrelevant Steve wrote:
Put your hand up if you like backgammon? BACKGAMMON! Yeah!

On 4 Oct 2012 at 3:59pm biggles wrote:
A brilliant achievement, a wonderful night's entertyainmnent. Deserves a re-run. Well done does not convey enough!

On 4 Oct 2012 at 6:00pm Custard pie wrote:
Went to see dress rehearsal it was fab!!!!!! Well done to all

On 4 Oct 2012 at 6:43pm Matt Kent wrote:
Fantastic show last night. Loved the splurge guns and custard pies. Great singing and acting. Bugsy was particularly good. Good sing song at the end! Deserves to be a sell out. Well done cast and crew!

On 5 Oct 2012 at 9:10am Pete wrote:
Well, went and saw it last night, REALLY good. Splurging going on all over the place - fantastic. There are some very good solo performances as well. Just one criticism, there were too many scene changes in the second half, which detracted from the show a bit. But otherwise, well worth a visit....although I think it's sold out now ?

On 5 Oct 2012 at 3:17pm Sarcastic bloke wrote:
Actually, for the number of scenes in the show, it contains exactly the right number of scene changes!

On 5 Oct 2012 at 3:27pm Pete wrote:
Yawn.

On 5 Oct 2012 at 11:52pm KENDO CASTER wrote:
This is one of my all time favorite films. Going to see it Saturday night, last show, i better wear old clothes, me thinks it might get a bit messy.

On 9 Oct 2012 at 2:57pm Dancer wrote:
Was a Dancer in Bugsy - am loving the positive comments! So glad people enjoyed it!

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Gardeners Arms Lewes 125:143
The Gardeners Arms Lewes

Are they going as Justin Trudeau? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington