Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

advice for emerson

On 28 Mar 2011 at 12:54am belladonna wrote:
Emerson.
Have you thought of applying to Michael Gove and starting your own parent-promoted/ free school ? In that way you could influence the ethos, direction and curriculum of the school and leave Priory to get on with educating your daughter. Otherwise I suggest you ask Priory if they would start a parents forum on their website - and you could host it and deal with all the technical hosting problems it may involve. Then you would genuinely be giving parents a voice at the school and find out what they really beleive instead of foisting your own opinions on everyone. As long as, if you become a moderator of debates, you allow free speech without becoming abusive. ( beileve the term 'fasciti' originated in Italy)
Your long diatribes, which you insist on calling debates, on this forum are becoming tiresome and boring and switching many users off. You accuse others of being offensive and then behave in a baby-ish way about the name of the thread, calling people morons and idiots and refer back to your own postings as if they were contributions to the so-called debate. The only person who is debating is yourself, because you have switched many people off with your didactic tone, ignorance and didmisssal of viewpoints and opinions that don't agree with yours or confirm to your ill-defined boundaries. In short you have invented a parents forum on this forum and it has only one member - YOU !
if you really want to star a debate - ask a simple question in one sentence and then let others respond without trying to control them. That would allow a more genuine reflection of parental views and concerns, if they wanted to post them, than is currently happening.
I think the fact that so few parents turned up to the parents forum is enlightening. Most parents are not interested in changing the direction of the school and allow it to get on with its job of educating. The head and the teachers are the experts here and whilst parental input is always welcomed by schools, the best input you can have is on making sure your child is benefitting. What you think is best for your child is not necessarily the best for the rest of the school. Schools are not democracies. They are institutions of the state. SInce I was a child politicinas have meddled in education with new ideas and diectives being instigated with every new government. If you want parents to have a truly influential role in schools you need to influence the government.
Of course you could always offer to help the school in other ways - by becoming an educator yourself. Then I think you might change your viewpoint.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 7:11am Deelite wrote:
Well done, and seconded

On 28 Mar 2011 at 7:47am notagain wrote:
And thirded. He came out with a fair few statements which when challenged as to how he came to those statements started a new thread to distract from the fact that he knew nothing about the school system or how it is run. I think he has too much time on his hands!

On 28 Mar 2011 at 8:22am Clifford wrote:
'Schools are not democracies. They are institutions of the state.' What an interesting view of the State in society.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 9:42am Twinky wrote:
I don't know the school, but doesn't it like most schools already have parent reps + a board of governors + teachers + a headmaster looking out for the little darlings? What is added by another layer of noise?

On 28 Mar 2011 at 9:43am MC wrote:
Instruments of the state?

On 28 Mar 2011 at 10:23am Hoist wrote:
Fourthed.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 11:45am supporter wrote:
what a great post belladona

On 28 Mar 2011 at 1:05pm LAKE & PALMER wrote:
DO YOU GUYS REALISE YOU HAVE STARTED A THREAD ON ME ?
How flattering ... or pathetic, depending on which way you look at it !!
Looks like you've all taken my advice and started the morons debate! Ahh Ahh ahh ahh Congratulations! And you all agree on your idiotic statements! What fun!
BELLA DONNA (or should I call you BEL CRETINO!). It's now my turn to:
1. butt in to your pathetic thread
2. call you names ..
3. change names to the thread
and do all the nasty things you did to my thread. You'll find out what it feels like !

On 28 Mar 2011 at 1:09pm Anti-bully wrote:
I think it's so funny you have started a new thread on Emerson. He's becoming famous!! I think you're all sad and it's actually you lot that have time on your hands to keep replying to him and starting a new thread on him! SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

On 28 Mar 2011 at 1:09pm Deelite wrote:
Oh gawd.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 1:25pm Hoist wrote:
You have a child. You should try to act like an adult.
Once again - you shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with education - even that of your own child.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 2:27pm Clifford wrote:
'If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 2:28pm My good God! wrote:
This is hilarious!
Are you seriously a grown adult Emerson? Please don't tell me you have a position in society that has any responsibility... do you have a job? I'd be interested to here what you do for a living with the bizarre attitude you have to life.
And I'm not being funny, but if 'Anti-bully' isn't Emerson posting under a different name I'll eat my hat.
I've only just moved to Lewes, but if this forum is an indication of the people of Lewes (or Lewesians as some of you call yourselves), I'm seriously tempted to get the hell out of here as soon as possible...

On 28 Mar 2011 at 2:41pm Rods Tiger wrote:
Excellent post Bella and now very revealing.
I think we now have all the evidence needed to indicate that Emerson is actually a 12 year old himself, not his fictiyious daughter. He doesn't seem to realise that posting on other people's threads is what a forum is all about, which explains why he throws such a tantrum when people post on his.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 4:06pm bastian wrote:
at last.....sanity

On 28 Mar 2011 at 4:16pm TARKUS wrote:
tHIS DEBATE IS FOR BORED LEWISIANS WHO HAVE GOT NO BRAINS AND NOTHING TO SAY. How can anyone start debate on somebody elses's on the forum just to "upset" him ! How childish is that ? We could go on forever insulting each other thus exposing this lot for what they really are: a bunch of idiots whose brains was accidentally wiped at birth ! Their brains are so small that they can't think of a topic of interest to Lewes that they decide to start one to have a go at me! HOW PATHETIC! Soon they'll run out of things to say and clear the forum. Then we can all go back to an open, healthy civilized debate. Until these subhumans are around there is no chance of that happening

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:02pm ANTI-BULLY wrote:
MY GOOD GOD: No I am not the same person as Emerson. I am sticking up for him because he gets a lot of crap from people like you. I think you are all a bunch of sad gits! I tell you what, I'm gonna start a thread. I might entitle it "Stop bullying Emerson!". You all think that there is not one person that can stick up for him. Well guess what....ME!! I can't stand people picking on one single person and I am against that. Go back to your bridge, beer swigging etc and leave the forum for people like me who want a decent debate. Stop wasting the many threads of this forum by doing a thread on one Emerson! There are more important things to write about!! I didn't think it was allowed on this forum to bully people. I am very disappointed. I will keep a watch on this thread and I will copy and paste all these comments onto a newsletter I am writing on cyber bullying. So carry on,let's see if you all have guts now!!

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:13pm Hoist wrote:
Unfortunately Emerson - you don't seem to realise that there are certain elements to your style of writing that give you away when you post under multiple names. It really is very easy indeed to spot you.
You keep crying 'bully' at anyone who questions you and don't seem to realise that what you are doing is a form of bullying itself.
You just shout down anyone who disagrees with you so its clear you don't really want a debate.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:18pm Rods Tiger wrote:
ANTI-BULLY - We are all so awfully sorry that you are very disppointed. . . . . . perhaps you can find it in your heart to spare us the ignomy of your punishment of copying and pasting our comments into the newsletter you are writing.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:28pm bastian wrote:
Tarkus you slipped up there what a give away...at least if you are going to assume different names to prop up your antisocial hectoring you could at least try to hide in by adopting a fresh writing style

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:36pm bastian wrote:
Oh and emerson/tarkus it is considerd pompus in Britain to consider yourself more important and more intelligent than other people,the British self depreciate,it's a small island and we have to conceed to others in order to debate,also we are a violent nation so it is imperitive that we don't upset other people during debate because it could get physical,so we don't.It is just something you won't get unless you crashed out of the womb here...oh and we have a terrific sense of humour..that also avoids conflict..all in all we are skilled at our complicated structure during discourse.Does that sound like the words of a moron?
On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:42pm Emerson wrote:
ANTI-BULLY, Are you me or am I you? Last time I checked I had balls (unlike people on this thread). As far as I remember, from a previous thread, you must be a lady ! It must be really embarassing for a lewesian like you to realize there are so many really horrible thugs in Lewes! And they are all gathered here on this thread!!
Don't worry, they'll soon get tired of insulting me and crawl back to the hole they came out from. It is a real shame that we are wasting this otherwise useful community space for this childish, spiteful bickering! But there you go: I'm afraid that's what the Forum has become. Let's face it: rather than starting another thread on Priory and having to face these imbecils again, it is preferable to keep all of them in one place (appropriately called the morons' debate), so that decent, intelligent people of Lewes, with REAL STORIES AND OPINIONS TO TELL, can use other threads. I can't imagine anyone wanting to contribute to such an idiotic, ridiculous thread as this ! There is no way we can start some serious talk on this thread, even if I wanted to! It's best to wait till the dimwhits disappear, before we can start debating on Priory school again. Until then, I will do my best to act as an "agent provocateur" and "sabotage" this thread, until we get rid of the bullies! After all, this thread was deliberately started by BELL'IDIOTA to attack me! Therefore, I feel I have a right to defend myself (and my daughter) from all the nasty bullies on this thread!! ALL YOU DECENT PEOPLE OF LEWES PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR DOING THIS!

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:51pm mussorgky wrote:
TO ALL THE MORONS (Bastian) ON THIS THREAD, WHO HAVE LITTLE OR NO KNOWLEDGE OF BRITISH MUSIC: EMERSON = Keith Emerson (of Emerson Lake Palmer). Tarkus: Second album of ELP; MUSSORSKY from Pictures at an Exhibition (ELP third album). My next nickname will be TRILOGY!
How many albums did ELP release?. Stay tuned for ELP entire discography!

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:55pm Rods Tiger wrote:
When did they release anti-bully ?

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:56pm 'ELP wrote:
AND ANOTHER THING!! IAM NOT EMERSON YOU IDIOTS!! I am actually a really sane person who just wants to talk about issues to do with PRIORY SCHOOL and not have to converse with ALL OF YOU IDIOTS AND MORONS!!!!!!!!
I am now going to ignore all of you LEWISIDIOTS!
ONLY PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME SHOULD BE IN THIS THREAD!!!!
You are all PATHETIC!!!

On 28 Mar 2011 at 5:57pm 'ELP wrote:
Hello my FRIENDS!!

On 28 Mar 2011 at 6:02pm Hoist wrote:
BTW -ELP were sh*t

On 28 Mar 2011 at 6:07pm Rods Tiger wrote:
Emerson - it's spelled LEWESIDIOTS.

On 28 Mar 2011 at 6:07pm Anti-bully wrote:
They think we're all the same person under different names!! They hate it when we stick up for Emerson! Bastian, were'nt you in the other debate on Priory? You LOVE to get your voice heard too don't you? Oh, I saw something brown and yuk on the grass in the countryside.....was that you? lol lol lol lol lol
On 28 Mar 2011 at 6:08pm Emerson wrote:
SORRY, ELP, these people have started a thread against me ! I have a right to defend myself, don't you think ! I do want to talk about Priory school, but these bullies will butt in and call me names and insult my daughter, too! What else can I do? Do you, or anti-bully have any suggestions on how to get rid of these thugs ? If so let's hear from you!

On 28 Mar 2011 at 6:09pm 'ELP wrote:
Where have all of the Emerson mini mes gone?
I feel lonely now.
You have upset them all and they have gone away.
I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!

On 28 Mar 2011 at 6:10pm 'ELP wrote:
But Emerson - I am you...

On 28 Mar 2011 at 6:16pm Emerson wrote:
DECENT PEOPLE OF LEWES. Soon this dreadful thread will be over ! Don't despair !
On 28 Mar 2011 at 6:23pm 'ELP wrote:
Rod's Tiger - Well spotted - slip of the finger.
On 28 Mar 2011 at 7:01pm supporter wrote:
The only one finding it dreadful is yourself Emerson.
On 28 Mar 2011 at 7:54pm Notagain wrote:
ONLY PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME SHOULD BE IN THIS THREAD!!!! As said by ELP .
Who is the bully here? It sounds like something a spoilt 4 year old would say. Sorry to burst your bubble but life is not like that and you cannot have your own way by demanding it.
On 28 Mar 2011 at 8:25pm Emerson wrote:
I've had an epiphany and now realise I was wrong. I am indeed a sad, interfering Viva Islington loving meddler who just has no life so NEEDS TO POST IN CAPITALS on an internet forum only saddo's like me read.
I'm off to ask 100 Monkeys for a date, I think we'll get on like a house on fire!
On 28 Mar 2011 at 10:43pm anti-bully wrote:
Get a life and stop posting pathetic posts on this thread. Emerson is the only one here who is sane. Elp, sorry but you're a complete d~~~khead
On 28 Mar 2011 at 10:45pm anti-bully wrote:
Actually....I think most of you who write against Emerson are!! You must all go back to drinking your beers down the pub and get pissed
On 28 Mar 2011 at 10:50pm THE REAL EMERSON wrote:
The idiot above who calls himself "Emerson" is obviously not me but one of the retards who started this thread.
He thinks that the whole of Lewes is following this thread: instead, it's just him and the other three morons like him, who are reading it. I don't bother to read what they are saying, because I know already.
These people are the scum of Lewes: they have occupied the Forum and spread their poison wherever they can. If there is a God, I hope he strikes them dead with lighning. They won't be missed.
On 28 Mar 2011 at 10:51pm THE REAL EMERSON wrote:
This is the worst thread ever to be started on the forum. Congratulations HOIST, SUPPORTER, BASTIAN, BELLADONNA, ROD'S TIGER and the retards team who started it.
On 28 Mar 2011 at 10:51pm THE REAL EMERSON wrote:
This is the worst thread ever to be started on the forum. Congratulations HOIST, SUPPORTER, BASTIAN, BELLADONNA, ROD'S TIGER and the retards team who started it.
On 29 Mar 2011 at 7:40pm Deelite wrote:
Let's hope it will be the last thread about Priory for a very long time.

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

Kingston Windmill 51:132
Kingston Windmill

I was aware the Duke of Edinburgh attended a family members funeral in Nazi Germany as a youngster. I'm no fan of the monarchy or... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine