Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Westminster child abuse .Cameron stands firm.

On 6 Jul 2014 at 1:47pm Tory Voice wrote:
Good to see David Cameron standing firm against a judge lead public enquiry into allegations of a paedophile ring in Westinster in the 1980s.This whole business,accusations of a cover up e.t.c. is pretty obviously an opposiiton plot to discredit the great achievements of Margaret Thatcher`s government.Cameron is right to reject an inquiry or several reasons.firstly this all happened,if indeed anything did happen which is highly questionable, a long time ago. Secondly public enquiries cost vast amounts of public money, and seldom achieve anything ,look at Leveson for example.Lets just move on shall we and get on with the serious business of running the country and securing a victory at the next election.
On 6 Jul 2014 at 2:05pm belladonna wrote:
So you seriously think not investigating an alleged paedophile ring is the right thing to do ? What about the victims of any such abuse ? Does the rule of law and justice mean nothing to you ? Or is it one rule for the rich Tories and another rule for everyone else ?

Frankly TV, you show yourself to be an ignorant idiot on this forum, and a great advert for not voting Tory.
On 6 Jul 2014 at 2:10pm Grunge wrote:
Belladonna, as I have been trying to point out, this is definitely not the voice of someone who votes conservative. He is trying to wind us up by pretending he speaks for them, whereas he is obviously a slightly illiterate lefty. Nothing wrong with being a left leaning thinker, but I hope nobody believes in the platform on which he is standing. It aint the conservatives!
On 6 Jul 2014 at 2:25pm Rikki wrote:
I think the dreadfull TV is a real Tory. His views are fairly typical of most of the Conservative party I`m afraid. Cameron does not want an enquiry because it will almost certainly implicate some of his associates.
On 6 Jul 2014 at 2:32pm Grunge wrote:
Have I missed something, or hasn't he asked for an INDEPENDENT enquiry, so that no-one can say he is trying to cover something up?
On 6 Jul 2014 at 2:45pm Rikki wrote:
Patrick Rock, was a confidante of Thatcher and a close friend and associate of Cameron for over 20 years. Right at the heart of number 10 and the Conservative Party.

Check it out here »
On 6 Jul 2014 at 3:59pm Rikki wrote:
Thatcher and Saville . Eleven wonderful years together.Did he donate to Tory Party funds? No! Cameron would be sure to tell us if he did wouldn`t he!

Check it out here »
On 6 Jul 2014 at 5:05pm Naive wrote:
Most of the 'victims' seemed to go back time and time again to those they now accuse. Didn't ANYONE complain at the time ?
And why was it called the Swinging Sixties ?
Compensation culture eh ?
On 6 Jul 2014 at 5:11pm Cliffe Hanger wrote:
@Belladonna, what Grunge says. Tory Voice, Rikki and indeed Dingo from a year or so ago are all the same moderately illiterate person, who clearly has issues around the use of a computer keyboard. Please ignore.
On 6 Jul 2014 at 5:37pm Ralph wrote:
Don`t ill treat my dingo , Ringo . Tan my hide when I`m dead ,Fred.Send me a letter in Jail, Gail.
On 6 Jul 2014 at 5:49pm R Harris. wrote:
Obviously left wing drivel all these accusations. Just ignore them and they`ll go away.
On 6 Jul 2014 at 6:05pm bastian wrote:
Bela dear don't fall for this drivel, they are clearly just an intruder!

On 6 Jul 2014 at 6:55pm Leon the pig farmer. wrote:
It`s hugely important now that Cameron holds his nerve and does n`t give in to siren voices on the left for a far reaching enquiry.

On 6 Jul 2014 at 7:36pm Mme B wrote:
Can anyone tell me what "overarching" means?
On 6 Jul 2014 at 8:41pm Paxo wrote:
Overarching ? Totally inffectual and not dsclosing it`s results till after the election.

On 7 Jul 2014 at 8:09am fairminded wrote:
Can't you see that this is an attempt to kick the whole issue into the long grass - maybe sacrificing the odd minor player for effect in the process. This is just too toxic fro the establishment. Have you ever seen a sea anemone close up when poked.
It's worth a look on the internet; there was once a nice little rock pool in Barnes I believe.

On 7 Jul 2014 at 1:18pm Searchlight wrote:
Here it is.

Check it out here »

On 7 Jul 2014 at 1:20pm Constable D Cameron wrote:
Nothing to see here people,move along ,move along.

On 8 Jul 2014 at 4:58pm bastian wrote:
1979 and 1980's ...hmmm! who was in power then, ah yes, Maggie, and who was she best mates with (11 invitations to new years eve), oh yes, jimmy Saville. Bit of a coincidence there.
So if this leaves torues and liberals in the dock, and in the dock for covering up, purgery and of caurse losing important documents (by the way if a school did that they would close it down), then isn't it time to call a vote of no confidence-after all these people can't be trusted with legal documents of such importance (and scandel)that they shouldn't be in power, any of them.
That was a statement, not over reacting.

On 8 Jul 2014 at 7:23pm Finn O`shea wrote:
Sure de great Maggie was friends wi` me too - `twas the roit wing press what got me confused wi` some foreign despot.

17 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Vikings lewes 127:132
Vikings lewes

One for your kids. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde