Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

UKIP to scrap anti racial discrimination laws.

On 22 May 2016 at 3:12pm Britain First. wrote:
UKIP would scrap much of the legislation designed to prevent racial discrimination in work, party leader Nigel Farage has said. Vote Leave for a white Britain.

Check it out here »
On 22 May 2016 at 4:38pm Dumbass wrote:
He was talking about nationality not race, ie an employer could select a black uk worker over a higher qualified white European worker without having to worry about being prosecuted under equality laws. But whatever you want to read into it...
On 22 May 2016 at 4:42pm Bod wrote:
Inies are getting desperate.
On 22 May 2016 at 4:55pm Bob wrote:
Outies are falling behind in the polls ,as people wake up to the fact of what a disgusting bunch of old reactionaries they are.
On 22 May 2016 at 5:37pm my town wrote:
out out out we are full
On 22 May 2016 at 5:58pm Bob wrote:
You are full,full full of crap.
On 22 May 2016 at 7:25pm Udi wrote:
In or out I am going my own way.
On 22 May 2016 at 10:00pm My town wrote:
Bob you are right we are full of crap that's why we need to stop more crap coming in so vote out out out we are better out then in
On 22 May 2016 at 11:47pm OAP wrote:
I'm an OAP and for me its a no brainer. The economic case is overwhelming. I talk to a lot of OAPs and it may be a coincidence but those working class with a good education are virtually all voting to remain.Working class with little education have mainly swallowed the racist rubbish and want to leave. The sad thing is we fought WWII to defeat prejudice and racism, but as soon as there is a financial crises the extreme right trot out racism. It will go away when the worlds economy picks up,as will UKIP after the poll. They will always be a minority party I am glad to say.
On 23 May 2016 at 1:24am Oh really?? wrote:
Well OAP as you claim to have 'fought WW2 ' you must be a minimum of 87. So tell me why you are so concerned? You haven't got long left even if Brexit does go tits up
On 23 May 2016 at 2:18am Not caring at all wrote:
OAP lives off the state so why should he care about our country?
Hopefully the old sod will hurry up and die
On 23 May 2016 at 11:52am Spartacus wrote:
Not caring at all - wtf!!!! That is disgusting. An all time low watermark on this forum. Oh really?? - you're not much better.

On 23 May 2016 at 5:10pm ar10642 wrote:
They could promise the moon on a stick delivered to your door by 8AM next day. It doesn't matter, because they're never going to be in a position of power.
On 23 May 2016 at 6:13pm troll alert wrote:
It's just the remain troll again. Those over 65 are overwhelmingly voting leave so his story doesn't add up.
On 23 May 2016 at 6:26pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
Dear Remain troll, if you're going to pretend to be an OAP, don't use modern phrases like 'no brainer' and try to improve your punctuation. Your attempts are getting quite pathetic.
On 23 May 2016 at 6:32pm Earl of Booze wrote:
Jog on tosser.
On 23 May 2016 at 8:13pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
Lewes - booze...doesn't quite work as a rhyme or as a put down. Do you even live here? Perhaps you think Lewes is pronounced Loos. I wonder if you're related to the 'local' who kept saying how much they liked the Santon plans, then mysteriously vanished from the forum the moment the decision was made. You try to be pretend to be different people, but each post has the same simple error that shouts "It's me again!".
On 23 May 2016 at 8:59pm Early to rise. wrote:
You really are a paranoid little man.
On 23 May 2016 at 9:21pm Ho hum wrote:
Takes all sorts I suppose.
On 23 May 2016 at 11:16pm Tipex wrote:
Those racist ignorant pigs who posted above who openly wish an older person were dead for disagreeing with them have no place in Lewes. Born and bred or not, you're not welcome here.
On 24 May 2016 at 1:00am Wigwogwam wrote:
Where is the rascist element in that post. Or do you see it in everything you don't agree with ?

On 24 May 2016 at 1:40pm @ Wig w*gwam wrote:
You cheeky person, I bet you hide in woodpiles. ( not under bridges)
On 25 May 2016 at 1:18am King of Sussex wrote:
There really is nothing else in the world that compares to British racists. All they ever seem to do is spout racism, pretend its not racism and generally berate anybody who calls them racist. Its like they're proud of something, but also so very much embarrassed and ashamed - they have to use idioms and metaphors that are understood by everybody as idioms and metaphors, and then backpedal furiously when they get called out.

On 25 May 2016 at 1:20pm KKKnave of Sussex wrote:
Sire, you are right.

On 28 May 2016 at 11:36pm Old Maurice wrote:
Racists? In Lewes, surely not.

12 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 29:143