Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Parlimentary Canditates 2015

On 7 Mar 2015 at 3:50pm trooper wrote:
Parliamentary Candidates. I am sure like many others have over many years been used to seeing the candidates on the hustings(ie the street) or on your doorstep, so you could look him/her in the eye.This system it appears is long gone we now get TWITTER OR FACEBOOK or a glossy leaflet through the door. I can only assume it is a form of cowardice/ignorance/ and patrinisation that these people will not meet those who they want to support them.
On 7 Mar 2015 at 4:03pm SOT wrote:
If it was me I would have been in the town today standing on a box making my case. Are they all too important for that nowadays ?
On 7 Mar 2015 at 5:48pm Phfellow2004 wrote:
The Conservative Candidate, Maria Caulfield, has spent several hours today in the Cooksbridge area with her travelling team supporters. I understand that she also attended a hustings in Plumpton yesterday.

On 7 Mar 2015 at 6:12pm trooper wrote:
S o T, the answer to your question is YES. When you have the Media why would you need to get up on a box in the street, much too common, as for knocking on doors, why would you???
On 7 Mar 2015 at 9:36pm The Old Mayor wrote:
That Maria bird needs to get her ar$e into Lewes, pretty sharpish if she's to convince anyone here. Lewes was always a strong Conservative seat and could be again what with the older generation and the price of houses here.
On 7 Mar 2015 at 9:40pm Mavis wrote:
We really don't want another hung parliament, do we ?
On 7 Mar 2015 at 11:23pm Justin wrote:
A well hung parliament is what I would like Ducky.
On 8 Mar 2015 at 8:22am SOT wrote:
I have heard good things about this Maria Caulfield it would be inertesting to hear what she had to say
On 8 Mar 2015 at 9:40am Outintheestates wrote:
One thing we definatley do not need is a lab/ snp coalition
On 8 Mar 2015 at 12:30pm mikey wrote:
The tories are not perfect but are the best chance we have. You only have to look at Greece and France to see what a disaster a left wing government would be.
On 8 Mar 2015 at 7:31pm Pedant wrote:
Outintheestates, will you get you mum to buy you a dictionary so you can look up the word definitely?
On 9 Mar 2015 at 1:12pm TRIPLE HOP wrote:
Good to have seen Norman Baker out and about on the doorstep in Plumpton at the weekend.

On 9 Mar 2015 at 8:04pm Skip and jump wrote:
Vote UKIP

On 10 Mar 2015 at 6:18pm Outintheestates wrote:
Pedant what does get you mum to get a dictionary mean . Predictive typing like mine I assume

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes pottery 75:132
Lewes pottery

Centralisation eh? Searching for "Riverlodge", you can then get "A guide to our services - My Surgery Website". Opening this... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy