Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Looking from a house to buy

On 2 Oct 2008 at 4:14pm Ana wrote:
We need to relocate and are desperately looking for a 4 bedroom house in Lewes for around 340K (walking distance to the train station). Please let me know if you would be interested in selling your property.

On 3 Oct 2008 at 9:04am Pumpkin wrote:
You can have my ex-council end of terrace 2 bed for 500K.

On 3 Oct 2008 at 2:13pm dats wrote:
I can't believe, in this market that you can't find a suitable house. The market is flooded, in Lewes (makes a change from the streets, I spose). It might be that 4th bedroom that is pushing it though, 340k near the station with 4 beds is probably a tall order. Although not for long, the way things are going.
Now is the time to make 'cheeky' offers, though. Personally, having had my house on the market for several months, anything half-sensible would be considered...

On 3 Oct 2008 at 3:36pm Pumpkin wrote:
Quite a few 4/5 bed houses new Malling, Old Malling and Landport for much less than 340K...if you want to live there that is !!!

On 3 Oct 2008 at 7:08pm SHS wrote:
I think you'll find this is a scam. 'Ana' has doubtless posted on dozens of forums and hooks the gullible ones.

On 6 Oct 2008 at 3:53pm Ana wrote:
Thank you all for your messages and I can guarantee this is no scam, in fact, this is the only Forum we've entered.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes centre of The Cosmos 64:132
Lewes centre of The Cosmos

'credited to the 'rona' - Odd that. 'the 'rona' takes up less space and as much breath as 'corona' so why say 'the 'rona'? Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy