Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Boy racers

On 8 Sep 2010 at 8:06pm Bob wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else have stupid kids that think they are Lewis Hamilton in Melbourne?
I could name the cars and have told the police who have recorded the complaints.
On 9 Sep 2010 at 5:47am Landporter wrote:
Name and shame Bob. Having the same problem with 3 or 4 small hatchbacks tearing up and down our street in Landport and they don't even live there.
On 9 Sep 2010 at 8:00am Bob wrote:
Now I don't know names but I will find out, the police have said that the more complaints they get about them the more they can do them for in the future.
I do know that it's a blue citreon saxo with White wheels, a silver Peugeot 106, a silver vauxhall corsa and a black Audi a3.
There is a stray parcel shelf in street this morning after the racing last night.
On 9 Sep 2010 at 8:38am toenail wrote:
Check out Sussex Police site below to report anti social driving:
www.operationcrackdown.org
I suggest everytime you see something log it here and the police then have grounds to stop these people(thats what they told me). Name and shame will not bother them, this will.
On 9 Sep 2010 at 9:48am Nevill Resident wrote:
It's not just the driving that's anti social. They often meet on Nevill Green at the other end to the work dodgers house. When they leave the road is covered in drink cans and litter.

On 9 Sep 2010 at 10:06am Landporter wrote:
Bob, you must live in the same street as me mate as i saw the parcel shelf propped up against the fence this morning.
Nevill resident, I know the kid and the family with the black corsa and he's not a bad kid. Maybe someone just needs a quiet, polite word with them.

On 9 Sep 2010 at 10:51am Bob wrote:
Bob is an alias. Don't want them kicking my wing mirrors off or ripping my windscreen wipers off either which reguallarly occurs down our road.
Your probably right about the quiet word as I think I know the one in the silver Peugeot. He is a good lad to.
Some are worse then others and these are the ones that will be being reported. I have been on that website and done my bit.

On 9 Sep 2010 at 3:30pm Kev wrote:
Boys will be boys! But maybe the police need to get off their comfy chairs and do some work themselves instead of monitoring complaints. If enough of us can see it happening then im sure they can to. They used to check up on Nevill Green and have words with the RacerBoys but now they dont seem bothered.
Until one of them crashes into kids crossing the road or they kill someone nothing is likely to happen.

On 9 Sep 2010 at 4:43pm Taff wrote:
This is a bit worrying as I'm about to move to the "Nevill Estate" - where exactly is the Nevill Green, and what roads do these morons tend to use, as I'll dust off my CCTV and get it ready to capture the offending little boys.

On 9 Sep 2010 at 4:56pm Rothstein wrote:
Shame the Old Bill dont do the same!

On 9 Sep 2010 at 5:09pm Henry wrote:
Nevill Road is "The Strip" with Nevill Crescent (The Green, Playground) the pitstop for refueling (Mainly cheap energy drinks from the newsagents) and body work repairs. They are usually kind enough to do it directly onto the pavement so you can see what colours they were using.
The Blue Saxo is very distinctive as the alloy wheels on the car aren't identical, but they probably don't notice as long as they still go round.
You will certainly hear them before you see them.
The Old Bill are to busy doing nothing. They are preparing for the 5th now so we wont see them for a long time.
On 9 Sep 2010 at 5:22pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I could just about tolerate the racing about and bad language, but the gobbing and litter drive me demented.
The Nevill Green oik has a charming habit of spitting behind him without looking. He practically decorated my shoes once as I walked past.
On 9 Sep 2010 at 6:16pm bubble wrote:
If enough people complain often enough something may eventually be done, all the activity on Nevill Crescent centres around the lad from No 1 and that's a council house, so maybe complaining to the housing department may be more effective.

On 9 Sep 2010 at 7:02pm simon wrote:
Nevill. The new Landport.

On 9 Sep 2010 at 7:15pm bubble wrote:
no the same lovely Nevill 99% of the time, Just a small insignificant group of no-hopers with nothing better to do than make a nuisance of themselves, don't really know Landport that well but I'm sure most of it is also a great place to live.
On 9 Sep 2010 at 8:33pm Nev wrote:
Nevill is a fantastic place to live, very quiet and feels rather detached from the town which to me feels nice. The Green is a lovely place especially in summer when all the children can play nicely together and the boys really enjoy the football.
But as stated the tax dodging, knuckle draggers on the corner can ruin a nice day out, very intimidating pathetic people. Have seen them throwing stuff at passing cars and as mentioned rubbish all over the place.
The also have a talent of blocking the road up, especially when the bus is on its round but also the dont seem to mind stopping for a chat when cars are tring to get through.
Its a pity the traffic wardens don't check up this way as they would recieve tickets every day, not that they would pay them!
But in all honesty nothing will done about it, the police wouldn't take a blind bit of notice to what they would call a minor nuisance.
Maybe they should live next to them
On 9 Sep 2010 at 9:36pm Panty-sniffer wrote:
Knuckle draggers? Do I detect a hint of racism here tut tut
On 9 Sep 2010 at 10:17pm David James Smith wrote:
Someone call the police.
On 9 Sep 2010 at 10:19pm Simon wrote:
I think u lot hav got nothing else better 2 do with ur selfs maybe your the ones who need to grow up
On 9 Sep 2010 at 10:40pm landport boy wrote:
i dont think im Lewis Hamilton i no i am!!! think all u peeps need 2 get a life an do 1 silly c***s
On 9 Sep 2010 at 10:43pm Simon wrote:
Go on lewis hamilton
On 9 Sep 2010 at 10:54pm landport boy wrote:
lewis hamilton is lookin 4 a race 2moz day or night??? landport of where ever lol!! u lot r soooo sad!! an i think the little faggot talkin about the boy in the corsa should get some balls an say who he is ay??
On 9 Sep 2010 at 10:58pm landport boy wrote:
Henry your a gooooooon!!
On 9 Sep 2010 at 11:01pm landport boy wrote:
lol David James Smith .... aint u got any thing better 2 dooo?? cock!!
On 9 Sep 2010 at 11:09pm deaf wrote:
I have to agree with Simon and lamport boy. You lot wanna sort your sad lifes out I would love to race with you lamport boy but I'm not a boy racer I'm a girl that can't drive. And that kid in the corsa is pretty much my family! Oh simon and lamport boy we know who one off these people r x
On 9 Sep 2010 at 11:19pm Simon wrote:
What 1 do u no
On 9 Sep 2010 at 11:25pm landport boy wrote:
well im sure i can show ya how 2 drive lol.... an just soo ya no the the kid in the saxo is my best m8 same as the kid in the a3!!
On 9 Sep 2010 at 11:34pm Simon wrote:
I think im going 2 buy my self an old banger and come and join u lot they think what u lot do is bad thars nothing
On 9 Sep 2010 at 11:37pm landport boy wrote:
yeaaaaa man get a lil civic flyin around!!!! lol
On 10 Sep 2010 at 12:41am me wrote:
"Deaf" . . Your kid is no better than the the others . . I have seen him drive like a twat on crack !

On 10 Sep 2010 at 12:45am Simon wrote:
Me....... Do you drive at all

On 10 Sep 2010 at 6:22am Bob wrote:
I have nothing against them being loud or meeting up and being young boy racers. If you want to drive at speed then there are motorways.
When children take it into there own hands to chalk a SLOW sign on the road then it's obviously gone to far.
I must admit that I know the family with or associated with the blue saxo, they are a good family and he was very poor for a week or two but has since driven at the right speed and much better.
On 10 Sep 2010 at 9:34am F1 DRIVER...... YEH MAN! wrote:
ME..... i'll show ya a twat on crack when i get my hands on youuu!!!!!!! u lil faggot..... come on u talk the talk who r ya!!!???
On 10 Sep 2010 at 11:24am Brixtonbelle wrote:
What irritates me most is small town boys trying to sound like black american urban youth ! Use your own voices !
Having been brought up in the suburbs I understand those teenage frustrations of nothing to do, or being bored. It happens across all classes and families however well brought up, or well off/ poor they are. Anyone catch the Alan Davies doc umentary last night on C4 about his rebellious yoof ?

On 10 Sep 2010 at 1:05pm Penguin wrote:
Ah, happy memories of Thatchers Britain. Great soundtrack too!
On 10 Sep 2010 at 8:05pm Chris Nye wrote:
U SAD C**TS. Y don't u go and get some real friends instead of these fagot cyber geeks who r scared to say there real names unlike me, my name is Chris Nye. Instaed of writing on this stupid website y don't u come and find me. All the people u have mentioned r my everyday friends.

On 10 Sep 2010 at 10:08pm Seb Deval wrote:
What's wrong with u, why r u talking sh*t about people. If u have got a problem y not say it to them, but u won't because your a bunch of mugs.

On 10 Sep 2010 at 10:51pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
@ Chris Nye. The reason why people don't say it to your faces is because you sound quite abusive and no one would want to get into a fight with you or your friends. People just like to sound off here anonymously, to avoid any such trouble !
Also if you can defend the insensitive behaviour of some of your friends, why not make a coherent case here instead of calling people 'fagot cyber geeks' ?? Some people who live on the Neville are obviously really pissed off with the noise and worried by the speed of the boy racers on such small roads - if you enjoy the speed, why not go on the motorway ? You're not alone in loving driving fast, it's just obviously the wrong place to do it with lots of young kids around.

On 11 Sep 2010 at 11:35am boobs wrote:
i just personally think your jeleous of the 'boy racers'!! haha
why were you born?

On 11 Sep 2010 at 4:36pm Nevil resident wrote:
@ Nevil Crescent I don't why u said there is litter on floor in nevil crescent because there isn't, I live on that road and they always put there rubbish in the bin and as for tipping your rubbish bin out side one of there houses what is that going to solve, nothing.

On 11 Sep 2010 at 4:41pm Nevil wrote:
Who r u nevil resident ????

On 11 Sep 2010 at 5:30pm Landporter wrote:
It's getting a bit confusing Nevill resident.

On 11 Sep 2010 at 6:13pm Bob wrote:
Seems to me like there are people who are on this forum who like to post silly things to amuse themselves when others just want to talk to others and try and sort things out.
All I said was does anybody have trouble with boys racing there cars on the streets?

This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one

Mercury and Magnesium 91:132
Mercury and Magnesium

Such wisdom in one so young. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde