Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

AMBULANCE SERVICE.

On 31 Oct 2015 at 4:26pm trooper wrote:
Well it is said that BIG is beautiful, so we have the South East Coast Ambulance Service, a huge outfit covering a vast area of three different counties, this is good ??? Now we have the current scene of the attendance times, it defies description.I as a 12 year veteran of the SUSSEX Ambulance Service am disgusted that the current management of the service could permit themselves to be persuaded to allow such a totally flawed system to be implemented. It shows a pathetic lack of senior management skills (politics ??) and an ignorance that defies logic.
All hail the WHIZZ kids !!!! it is pathetic, the people of this county deserve a great deal better, and they used to get it not anymore. I will reserve my judgement on the staff who are to be totally praised for their battle against the odds.
On 31 Oct 2015 at 5:04pm Country Boy wrote:
Its funny, I was only thinking of them earlier today - there seem to be a lot of smokers among their ranks.

On 31 Oct 2015 at 6:37pm democrat wrote:
We are ceasing to be a civilized country.
On 1 Nov 2015 at 6:10am me wrote:
Good to see nothing has changed since I left 10+ years ago.
Same waste of space managers with same stupid ideas and lies.
On 1 Nov 2015 at 12:40pm planet wrote:
The sad thing is its the patients that suffer and the highly skilled and hugely professional front line staff that get the flack.

On 1 Nov 2015 at 1:49pm trooper wrote:
@ me and @ planet. Total agreement on both your posts.
I wonder why the "thumbs down" on planet ??
@democrat, with regret I have to agree.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Clouds 67:143
Lewes Clouds

I'm very happy for you then. How are you going to use it? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like The Grange Gardens, and the way the teashop has the most odd mixture of china from the charity shops
Jojo