Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Yummy yummy closed

On 15 Jul 2023 at 4:09pm yummy yummy wrote:
Any ideas why yummy yummy has shut down? Walked past recently and saw the building was painted florescent green but tried to order a takeaway last night and google is saying it's closed for good - shame if true

On 15 Jul 2023 at 8:36pm Tom Pain wrote:
Florescent paint? You didn't see Del Boy or Rodney in the vicinity,did you?

On 15 Jul 2023 at 10:28pm Nevillman wrote:
Closed this evening. No notice or anything. The green paint is hideous and must be the main reason it is not open.

On 16 Jul 2023 at 2:03pm Cedric wrote:
Yep, it must be the green makeover that’s keeping it closed and shrouded in mystery as it has already been immortalised in a song, many years ago.

Watch the video »

On 16 Jul 2023 at 2:06pm Cedric wrote:
The link has vanished mysteriously too!

Watch the video »

On 16 Jul 2023 at 3:11pm Cedric wrote:

Watch the video »

On 16 Jul 2023 at 5:22pm Nevillman wrote:
Can you describe it

On 31 Jul 2023 at 7:22am Earl of de Montfort wrote:
Yes very sad, am having salt & chilli pepper squid withdrawals but the owners decided enough was enough post-lockdown etc and have found a buyer for the place. Whether the new owners will reopen a takeaway serving my favourite spicy seafood or not is as yet unknown

On 26 Oct 2023 at 3:42pm domenicas wrote:
Take advantage of ghostwriters for hire network to get plenty of free time while real pro's take on your assignment. If you have never used such services before, you will be impressed. After all, Best Ghostwriter Service is concerned about its customers and always makes sure that everything is done in the best way. Take the opportunity to place an order to have it done for you by the best experts from the service!

Check it out here »

On 29 Dec 2023 at 2:46pm Evelynna wrote:
I recently visited phdresearchproposal while working on my quantitative research proposal. The variety of topics provided is impressive, catering to a wide range of academic interests and research needs. The topics are well-researched and offer a solid foundation for anyone looking to undertake a quantitative research study.

Check it out here »

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 30:132
commercial square badge

I've been sat here sh*tting myself, but so far nothing untoward has happened on my various bits of hardware. I don't have a fixed... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington