Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

YouGov

On 14 Nov 2011 at 4:07pm Leweslad wrote:
Has any one else had any luck with this website, i am now just under the 5000 points needed to redeem, however the surveys seem to have dried up. I wasn't sure if it was worth my time but have only spent a few mins a day answering surveys and in less than a month have nearly £50.
Would be great to hear anyone else's experiences with this website.

Check it out here »

On 14 Nov 2011 at 10:21pm Clifford wrote:
It took me five years to reach 5000 points Leweslad and my partner about the same amount of time. Now they've brought in a prize draw to persuade you to give up your points on the off chance you might win and they'll never have to pay you the £50.

On 15 Nov 2011 at 4:25pm supporter wrote:
joined 1n 2004 had 4 cheques for £50 and now up to £ 31.85 towards the next one

On 15 Nov 2011 at 8:40pm observer wrote:
Stick in there. I joined in 2003 and have had 12 cheques for £500 each I have now earned 20,000 points and I am sending this from my yacht in the Bahamas courtesy off YouGov. Seriously though I have learned in life that you get nought for nought and unless you are a criminal the only sure way to get money is earn it. I spent all of my working life joining get rich schemes and when I retired at 65 I was none the richer. So forget chasing dreams and enjoy your life.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Anne of Cleves House 3:132
Anne of Cleves House

Why is public money being spent on it? Maybe because there are people prepared to campaign for a safe cycling route from Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina