Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Workmen

On 17 Jul 2009 at 10:03pm Passer by wrote:
Why do workmen feel they have 2 whistle or shout at girls passing by.....do u girls love it or hate it????

On 17 Jul 2009 at 10:51pm Bongo wrote:
I wouldn't mind, but 99.9% of these whistling/leering workmen are right mingers!

On 18 Jul 2009 at 2:01am Keeley wrote:
I got shouted at by a workmen other day, but at least it was "darlin" instead of "blondie" damn builders I HATE BEING CALLED BLONDIE!!!

On 18 Jul 2009 at 7:46am Hotman wrote:
They have to shout like that because they're afraid their mates might think they're gay if they don't. Complicated isn't it?

On 18 Jul 2009 at 8:26am Ex-non-whistling-workman wrote:
Because it's a pretty boring job

On 18 Jul 2009 at 11:25am Chuck wrote:
I get really upset if no-one whistles at me.

On 18 Jul 2009 at 7:59pm sometimes dont wrote:
Chuck, I'm with you there, if you're a girl, I feel very depressed if I can't raise a lovely leery comment or a whistle, was seranaded by a host of them a while back to the song 'Pretty Woman' felt good!! keep it up boys! lol

On 19 Jul 2009 at 6:14pm pepperclovegingerstalk wrote:
Its worse for girls who look older then they are. When I was 12 I used to get wolf whistles and drunken shouts. Now its OK- in the daytime.

On 21 Jul 2009 at 5:21pm busy body wrote:
Women who say they think it's degrading are probably only saying that cos they're ugly mongs and never get whistled at!

On 21 Jul 2009 at 6:08pm Keeley wrote:
I get whistled at and whilst i wouldn't say its "degrading" it is in my opinion childish and does them no favours. I prefer men with a bit more class then "oi babe nice knockers, you free at lunch?"

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Through the Barbican 125:132
Through the Barbican

Get a cat? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine