Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Wickles

On 4 Oct 2016 at 8:40am Catman wrote:
The woman who runs that shop is very sharp and rude to customers
On 4 Oct 2016 at 8:53am Adele wrote:
Just don't go in there Duh. Believe it or not but not all customers are very pleasant either, sometimes shop keepers feel that they are under taking care in the community.
On 4 Oct 2016 at 9:37am Dogman wrote:
I think she's great.
On 4 Oct 2016 at 11:49am @Adele wrote:
Maybe don't have a job with customer if you hate customers?
Just because the customer *might* be a pain that is no reason to be sharp with them.
On 4 Oct 2016 at 8:43pm Economist wrote:
Sad but true, If people are "talked down to in a shop they spend more!" Snob factor rules. I haven't been in there, but maybe she is just trying to make money.
On 4 Oct 2016 at 8:45pm Bee wrote:
She is very annoying in her sales methods but maybe nice apart from that?
On 4 Oct 2016 at 9:14pm @adele wrote:
I love the way people thumbs me down when I'm just stating a fact. The woman works in a "service industry" i.e. The coffee isn't the expensive ingredient, the shop, the facilities and staff are, so seeing as her prices are 90% down to the cost of the service how about she provides some good service is all I'm saying. If you don't like dealing with customers don't open a shop open a website.
On 5 Oct 2016 at 5:41am Jennifer wrote:
My friends and I have received unfailingly polite and efficient service at Wickle. But, then, we are probably the demographi and style of customer any shop would seek to please, and perhaps the complainant is not? Isn't that a consideration any more?
On 5 Oct 2016 at 7:15am @adele wrote:
This comment is at Jennifer not Adele just keeping the name so you know I posted above. You have a good point, but surely any shop that vets its customers into "want" and "don't want" categories does deserve a little criticism? Aren't we all equally deserving of respect (especially when paying)?
On 5 Oct 2016 at 8:22am Earl of Lewes wrote:
@Adele - Jennifer is a troll having a laugh. Unlike most trolls, she/he are very good at it and they are so close to the horrible truth, a lot of people don't even notice that it's a satire on smug Londoners with lots of money. Jennifer has become one of my favourite people on this forum.
On 5 Oct 2016 at 8:44am Billy wrote:
I bought a blanket for my Granny from Wickle. She puts it over her knees to keep warm.
On 5 Oct 2016 at 2:35pm grumpy wrote:
@EoL I am a DFL but I take offence at being called smug, I have lots of money, true but please don't call me smug
On 5 Oct 2016 at 9:12pm Ann wrote:
She is sweet norwgian lady, but it's a difficult place to work. Retail often is, bosses are not easy in retail.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Infernal reflections 46:143
Infernal reflections

Google Lewes Resignalling then select Network Rail item. Shows dates more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan