Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Why vote Conservative?

On 23 May 2017 at 2:00pm Why vote Conservative UK wrote:
The purpose of this website is to help guide you through the issues so you can see if the Conservative Party is the right one for you.
Please have a look at our website before you cast your vote.

Check it out here »
On 23 May 2017 at 2:14pm Tim wrote:
Why even bother to follow the link? There plainly is only one credible option. The Conservative party is the only one capable of governing this country in a strong and stable manner.
For a stronger, fairer and more prosperous Britain vote Conservative. Vote Maria Caulfield.
On 23 May 2017 at 2:26pm Nice but dim wrote:
Wow, just wow
On 23 May 2017 at 4:11pm Maria Cauliflower wrote:
I am the missing link.Vote for me.
On 23 May 2017 at 4:24pm Jeff wrote:
Weak and Wobbly
On 23 May 2017 at 4:26pm Titter titter... wrote:
That's a funny link. Definitely worth following.
On 23 May 2017 at 4:47pm Tetchy wrote:
Call me tetchy but I'd remove the right to vote from anyone who's ever used the phrase 'wow, just wow'.
On 23 May 2017 at 5:16pm The Greek wrote:
This link is better

Check it out here »
On 23 May 2017 at 6:51pm Clifford wrote:
Tim, i am literally peeing myself laughing at your satirical post. You've got it just right: the name, the mindless parroting of 'strong and stable', and that final 'stronger, fairer...' Brilliant.
On 23 May 2017 at 7:14pm Tom Pain wrote:
Regarding the STASI like state security network set up by Teresa May as home secretary I am considering voting for the hideous globalist Labour or liberal democrats. I certainly wouldn't vote conservative anyway and I think brexit is a con. Oh no maybe I'll have to spoil my ballot.
On 23 May 2017 at 7:47pm Shutit wrote:
No one cares about your vile attitude Tom pain
On 23 May 2017 at 7:54pm Jimmy wrote:
@Shutit
All you need is love.
On 23 May 2017 at 7:55pm David Bumblebee wrote:
It's far too early to reach any sort of conclusion about the Conservatories, given that their leader is constantly changing her mind about what's right or wrong. Brexit was bad, is now good, but does she want it hard or soft? We need to wait and see. Dementia Tax? Should it be capped? No. Or maybe yes. And now it's yes, capped at what value? Vote first, find out later. Stable leadership? Sounded like a good idea, until the opportunities for U-turns came along.
As I say ... too early to tell. The election is still a couple of weeks away. The only thing we can be certain of is that Maria Caulfield will tell us that whatever Theresa says, she agrees with it.
On 23 May 2017 at 9:20pm Newms wrote:
FAIR MEADOW
The views of the Liberals are nothing like Jeremy Corbyn . The Liberal Party were a crucial part of the coalition a government that set the country on the long hard road back to financial stability and provided a balanced government at a dangerous time ( If only we had the same thing now ). Corbyn and McDonnell literally think the ability of the state to borrow is limitless
Corbyn is an ally of the IRA on Marxist grounds, ie the opposition to what he views as late Imperialism . The Liberals deplore their bullying tribalism and anti-democratic use of terrorism.
The Liberal Party shouted encouragement as the old iron curtain countries were released form Military dictatorships and admitted to the family of Western Liberal Democracies .
Corbyn regretted the decline of the Soviet Union his advisers are still apologising for Stalin His rabid insane clique still regurgitate and barely reformed version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and he did all he could to undermine the West by tacitly supporting the racist Brexit case.
Whilst Corbyn would take everyone`s individual decisions away and let their choices be expressed by the fake and theoretical decisions of the state the Liberal Party worked hard let people keep more of their own money which they achieved in the coalition.
On 23 May 2017 at 9:21pm Newms wrote:

MORE ANTI FAIRMEADOW CHAT
The Liberals are internationalist and so would like to do more work abroad . Both Labour and Conservartuve think only in terms of selfish Nations . How ironic that the global development is the only thing that will save us from our own stupidity now
The Liberal Party may be a faint voice but at the moment it is the only hope for the soul of this country and we must all take our opportunity to start repairing the damage of the last few years

The Labour candidate presented like a six year old handing in his " What I did on holiday " essay and Maria Caulfield told a pack of lies starting with the fact the WTO( she says)_ will let us unilaterally drop tarrifs. Big hairy Castor and Bollux .
On 23 May 2017 at 9:37pm Newms wrote:
..and don`t even get me started on education. Consider the contrast between one candidate happy to flush hundreds of billions away to rid the country of the smell of foreign food ( clapped like a seal by FAIRMEADOW ...) while the other protests,with parents and headteachers, about brutal cuts attacking our children in their schools .

On 23 May 2017 at 10:52pm Ffs wrote:
Everything that is wrong with this forum on one thread. Good work.
On 23 May 2017 at 11:06pm Local wrote:
What is the protest vote in Lewes? Tory or Lib Dem as they seem to get the most votes in Lewes from past elections. Labour out of the 3 main parties has not faired well in Lewes, Perhaps Labour is the protest Vote in Lewes but I see it as a wasted vote in Lewes? all the parties lie to us and fail to deliver promises made in their manifestos when they get elected. Perhaps if they stuck to their manifestos, their principals and dealt with the real issues affecting a large majority, politics could work, perhaps they would not have to change the manifesto before every election. Who do you vote for in Lewes?
On 24 May 2017 at 12:13am bobobob wrote:
Jeez newms, took you 4000 words to say something that related to this century.
Speaking of 21st century, what's your take on Tim Farrons views on homosexuality? Not really food for the soul is it.
On 24 May 2017 at 6:14am Newms wrote:
Hem hem ..I don`t agree with Farron`s view but he is not going to inflict it on anyone else and its hardly the most pressing problem at this time.
I think we are all a mix of conflcting ideas dreams and emotions and one thing I like about the Lib Dems is they can live with difference .
Conservatives talk about individual freedom buyt they only mean within tiny narrow parameters .

On 24 May 2017 at 12:13pm Tiny narrow parameter wrote:
Like the crack of my buttocks
On 24 May 2017 at 2:32pm Vote Tory because wrote:
Labour are traitors to their working class roots...now infiltrated by ANC black folth and commie trotsky filth as Corbyn
On 24 May 2017 at 4:50pm Ghost of Maggie wrote:
Vote for us because we made you property and shares owners.

14 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Thomas Paine woz ere 124:132
Thomas Paine woz ere

Eddi: Amazon delivered your parcels to us today you've got the wrong address in your account.

Please let me know what you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo
Brighton Jobs