Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Why?

On 17 Feb 2017 at 11:01am Not a saddo wrote:
Why does a forum supposedly about Lewes have to be dominated by political threads? About 90% of these threads are repetitive, blinkered and generally dull.
On 17 Feb 2017 at 11:07am Pedro wrote:
I think this forum is more plagued by threads and posts about "anti-political" rants. Like your one here. I suspect that is your "genius" plan though, to flood the forum with faux indignation.

I believe you are wasting your time. It seems the people you are attacking are quite happy with the way it is and take little notice of a couple of forum crazies trying to artificially create a sense of dismay at the forums direction. By all means carry on as you are, but don't expect it to make any difference, other than seeing my name appear even more! It can't be good for your blood pressure though!
On 17 Feb 2017 at 11:46am Pedrope wrote:
@pedro Do you ever answer a simple question? No because you are the worst kind of troll. Boring.
On 17 Feb 2017 at 12:02pm Pedro wrote:
I did answer it. Because the forum is dominated by anti-political whingers like you, rather than actual politics or local issues. You are the problem, not me. If I am boring, you are showing a little bit too much interest in someone supposedly boring. Find love (or a new lover) or some new pursuits in your life.
On 18 Feb 2017 at 4:41pm Pedropope wrote:
Bless you all, my children

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses 16:132
Burning Crosses

You have to do a degree for which there is no longer a bursary for, to earn a pittance working long hours in a system being... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa