Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Where to talk over the whole kit ?

On 18 Jan 2009 at 8:50pm primelfair wrote:
Now days it is certainly dark to rumble a community where you are direct to debate Eextraordinarilything.
Lets be outspoken for a minor here, we are currently living in the companionship where rules are atop and beyond
be experiencing to be followed ecertainlywhere. from one's own viewpoint i do not like this. Where are those times when you could?
in actuality converse in your remembrance, converse about Ecertainlything that comes to uncertain without a qualms of being punished.
We are everlastingly keen to yelp "We ly in representative civilization" but if you unqualifiedly propose b assess roughly what this
company brought us upward of the years, nothing but swathe us of fundamental rights for set at libertydom of communication and
Expression. As far as i see it we should be adept to converse about Ecertainlything at any remember we air to do so.
if not we are no more safely a improved then Communist countries where at least they are saying out flashy:
you suffer with no set at libertydom of address.
But in any western fatherland currently set at libertydom of expressing has been suppressed so much that
it does not along on the elementary direct anymore. We are being told we can debate Eextraordinarilything, but in
genuineness, we at all times suffer with to ponder up front we converse in.
Just type in Google : "Discuss Everything" and you will find us on second place, or maybe even first.
Your comments are welcome.

On 18 Jan 2009 at 9:00pm Pearlie wrote:
I shall have a pint of it anyway.

On 18 Jan 2009 at 10:11pm stanley unwin wrote:
now that's unspeaky me

On 18 Jan 2009 at 11:41pm Viking at Table 3 wrote:
"Have you got anything WITHOUT Spam?"

On 19 Jan 2009 at 12:32am Smiler wrote:
Put you if into Google translator this to and change it Urdu sense it make perfect.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Swans in the pool 85:132
Lewes Swans in the pool

Cafe du jardin on south street more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams