Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Where have the wooden skate ramps gone?

On 9 May 2017 at 9:47pm Just a wondering? wrote:
Does anyone know where all the wooden skate ramps from the Skatehouse have gone?
Not to drag up the past, yet to say, some folks put a lot graft into that project and are wondering what happened?
built by the community, funded by the community & seem to have vanished from the community
So some of us are going find out where their have gone, we have our suspicions? Anything to add..
On 9 May 2017 at 10:06pm Just wondering wrote:
First reply
I'm guessing there all in a lock up with the other stuff to be used for the next place?
On 10 May 2017 at 8:13am Ian Freeyourmindandgetonwithyourlife wrote:
Why don't you ask the people who shut the place down rather than making hidden accusations. Also we have a brand new skatepark opening next week, why bring this up now?
On 10 May 2017 at 6:16pm Skater boy wrote:
The community who built and funded it knew that it was temporary. That was their choice. Maybe they've been relocated elsewhere or maybe somebody sold them and made a few quid. Does it matter?

On 13 May 2017 at 8:59pm Jake wrote:
The Skatepark was privately owned. The skatepark will re-open in a purpose built building on Denton Island in Newhaven. I don't think it will be for a few months at least though. I doubt they'll re-build the same ramps though.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Infernal reflections 46:132
Infernal reflections

QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina