Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Where be the Phoenix going

On 20 Sep 2012 at 6:25pm Roger Cook wrote:
Anyone know where the phoenix are walking on the 5th. I did hear a rumour at Mayfield that they would be walking with Southover.
Find this a little hard to believe as when they left the Borough the first time they went down there all zulued up but called it a day half way through the evening because there wern't enough people down to admire them.
On 20 Sep 2012 at 7:21pm Grow up. wrote:
Oh give it a rest will you! There's so much more to bonfire then the Phoenix. It's just making bonfire seem like a bunch of kids scrapping in the play ground, rather then the fantastic event that it is. forget about them, and enjoy your night.
On 20 Sep 2012 at 7:30pm Townie wrote:
There's more in-fighting within bonfire societies than in-breeding, and that's saying something !!!!!!!
On 20 Sep 2012 at 9:08pm KENDO CASTER wrote:
Well, they wont be with us in the Cliffe, so we dont give a flying monkeys where they go.
On 20 Sep 2012 at 9:24pm efflic wrote:
Not enough room, what with our delightfully twee fire engine float and 500 pristine smugglers

On 20 Sep 2012 at 9:32pm jackme off wrote:
You have changed your tune from last year Kendo thought you were going to join cock nose & Trever
On 20 Sep 2012 at 10:38pm Zebedee wrote:
Is that Clever Trever?
On 20 Sep 2012 at 10:46pm shried wrote:
Oh how I hate efflic he's so bonfire. He likes, poper torches, rookies, booze in the ranks. Why can't be more like a bumble bee.

On 20 Sep 2012 at 11:28pm KENDO CASTER wrote:
Sorry Jerkme off, im thick, no understand.
On 21 Sep 2012 at 12:29am forrest wrote:
I love efflic! Bonfire boy to the core, who just hates anything carnival.

On 21 Sep 2012 at 12:51am IMEYOU wrote:
BORED !

On 21 Sep 2012 at 12:22pm Guy wrote:
Ban it all

On 21 Sep 2012 at 10:08pm shreid wrote:
Seems like someone is pretending to be me! Obviously not me as I would not make spelling or punctuation mistakes and I don't hate anyone.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Assad farewell 6:132
Assad farewell

Thanks for the feedback on my debating technique Tom but I have to point out that if I was after help with how to debate I... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine