Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Where are you hiding?

On 24 Jun 2016 at 4:22pm Lefty-Hunter wrote:
Where is that lefty twit that posted ten different threads on Pro EU propaganda, now?
On 24 Jun 2016 at 7:52pm Tipex wrote:
There's plenty of us "lefties" who are too appalled and genuinely worried about what's just happened to this country to post here. 75% of younger voters voted Remain. 75%!! They have no rose-tinted memories of Spitfires, '66 world cup and of a Britain that led the world in many fields. They understand that those days are long gone and that collaboration and unity are the only option for the future. Spend half an hour in any hospital in the county and you'll see that immigrants and their families pretty much keep the NHS alive. Britain has been done a massive disservice today and I genuinely believe that one day the majority will regret this decision.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:19pm The Youth wrote:
The youth are the most easily manipulated by the constant barrage of propaganda, plus many of them are students and our universities and colleges get substantial funding from the EU - they are practically told how to vote by their lecturers. No such thing as a free-thinking when politics is involved in a British university.
Fortunately, it wasn't enough and the 'Leavers' were more determined to get out and vote on the day.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:36pm Tipex wrote:
In my experience young people aren't easily manipulated. They're much more informed and determined then many older voters as they have more to lose. Anyway, as Youth has just pointed out, the EU's support for education in this country is no longer an option. We're in very big trouble.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 8:59pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
That "lefty twit" has kept a low profile for a while, but although I was annoyed by his multiple posts (all of which immediately betrayed his identity because he put his commas in the wrong place), I respected his passion and conviction. I don't think gloating is the way ahead. We should all bury the hatchet and concentrate on making sure that we create something better than the mess we're in now.
On 24 Jun 2016 at 10:26pm Last laugh wrote:
We left the EU due to the vote of the old and the uneducated. The young and those with the brains to get to higher education were outvoted by a solid unimaginative mass who did not care that they were being fed lies just as long as they could give someone a kicking.

It's funny to see that they have kicked themselves up their own arses. Watch as you get even poorer suckers.

On 25 Jun 2016 at 10:44am Proves the point wrote:
If 52% are uneducated then that proves what a complete failure the EU was for this country

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

extinction rebellion lewes 36:132
extinction rebellion lewes

I pay lots of subscription fees for various tv, film and music services....including the BBC....i can't recall ever feeling... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington