Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

What's the plan ?

On 25 Jun 2016 at 5:39pm Jelly fish wrote:
Now that we are leaving Europe are the leaders of the Brexit campaign going to step forward to give us any clear direction as to what the plan is now?
On 25 Jun 2016 at 6:22pm Townie wrote:
We are not leaving Europe, you retard
On 25 Jun 2016 at 6:42pm Golfer wrote:
Great news then that we are not leaving Europe
On 25 Jun 2016 at 6:58pm Townie wrote:
We're leaving the EU, we'll still be in Europe. Christ there's some thick people on here
On 25 Jun 2016 at 8:26pm Tim wrote:
Townie, I do agree with you. I have been quite alarmed at the level of misunderstanding by members of public on both sides of the camp. I overheard a conversation today where a tearful mum was explaining to her two young children that this means there will now be a war - and she mean't it literally.
On 25 Jun 2016 at 8:35pm PeNis wrote:
We're overdue a good war, we need something to thin out the working classes a bit and get the benefits bill down.
On 25 Jun 2016 at 8:57pm Beggars Belief wrote:
Please assure me that there are not 2 million people who do not understand how democracy works?
On 25 Jun 2016 at 9:00pm Mackerel wrote:
Townie, I agree with you there's so much misunderstanding about, people like you and I realise the best way forward, well said to the point that's the way to deal with these people.
On 26 Jun 2016 at 12:34am Me wrote:
"Jelly fish" We are leaving the corrupt, fake and inept European Union that is governed in Brussels, We are not leaving Europe, Great Britain has always been a part of Europe and always will be, Just look at your world atlas globe that you got for Xmas.
I personally think that the vote went the way it did due to the IS attacks in Belgium, France, Tunisia and Turkey which all have open unchecked borders.
Mass immigration from countries at war is not a problem which was last seen in the last two world wars and dealt with. The problem is "That the EU has an open border policy of all of its member countries" We now have a border in our control!

On 26 Jun 2016 at 2:11pm Jelly fish wrote:
Yes sorry I meant the EU not Europe, my mistake re the term of expression. Thanks for the replies.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Swan penny 123:132
The Swan penny

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams