Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

What's going on?

On 9 Jun 2017 at 6:15pm Mollie wrote:
My husband didn't receive a polling card to vote with.
My neighbour didn't receive one.
Mums at the school gate were discussing how they didn't receive one.
All of them were registered to vote.
Luckily, I happen to know you can just turn up without your polling card and still vote. BUT today at work I had people telling me they were upset because they didn't receive a polling card and therefore didn't vote because they assumed they couldn't without an official card.
On 9 Jun 2017 at 6:54pm Ffs wrote:
Do you live in Lewes mollie? All you links are to areas miles away from here. There is a clue in the title of this forum and the day after the much anticipated event is a tad daft
On 9 Jun 2017 at 6:55pm Dfl wrote:
Why didn't they sort it out before? Not as if voting in the General Election was a huge surprise - hard to escape it being on the telly, social media, etc, in the weeks building up to it. Why don't people take some responsibility and grow up.
On 9 Jun 2017 at 9:51pm Lewes bloke wrote:
I come from a very big family. I work with a very large number of people. I've got a very wide circle of friends. I'm active on many different social media platforms. I don't know anybody locally who wasn't able to vote.

On 10 Jun 2017 at 12:13am Mollieeee wrote:
Out of town troll. Forgetting they aren't being payed as from today.
On 10 Jun 2017 at 7:15am Malone wrote:
Back to selling cockles and mussels -To the IUD in Westminster ( Ijeet Ulster Democrats)

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Try again Tom. I'm still waiting to find out any benefit of Brexit or what could have been done to give us some benefit. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine