Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

What a racket!

On 2 Mar 2014 at 11:22am Feline wrote:
Sunday morning in Malling filled with what sounds like a huge swarm of angry wasps - I think from the landport area. Is it mini motos and if so why do they think I want my house and garden filled with their hideous noise?!
On 2 Mar 2014 at 12:53pm Sjep76 wrote:
There are often people down on the field next to the play park with petrol powered toy cars. I live in Landport and didn't hear it.
On 2 Mar 2014 at 2:15pm Townie wrote:
I live in landport and did hear it. absolute bloody nuisance
On 2 Mar 2014 at 5:14pm xplorer1 wrote:
I was in Landport and heard it, and also heard it from South Malling. What can you do? People enjoying their recreation on a Sunday morning.
On 2 Mar 2014 at 9:55pm petrol head wrote:
and So what is the problem? it was after 10am that I heard, it was no louder than a football match !

On 3 Mar 2014 at 5:54am Townie wrote:
it was 3 hours of constant, very loud high pitch squealing from about half a dozen toy cars. Sunday is the only day i get off and i enjoy a bit of R and R, yesterday, i didn't get any.
As for the noise being like a football match, well i don't have a football stadium near me do i ?
On 3 Mar 2014 at 8:29am petrol head wrote:
everest triple glazing , earplugs .
Whats interesting is that you failed to mention the cars screaming up and down on that morning with the big bore exhausts?
and I was talking about lewes plaing as when the wind is in blowing this way you can hear them.
Also did the southern water pump that was pumping out the pells wet lands not disturb you.
Its the first bit of decent weather and people are coming out to have some fun with friends rather that watching the weather lady on the box .. CHILL ..
and BTW I fancy getting one
On 3 Mar 2014 at 9:47am Feline wrote:
petrol head, I was out to have some fun as well - enjoying my garden. Only I couldn't because it was filled with that dreadful racket. Perhaps I'll put my hi fi on so loud that you will enjoy several hours of Wagner opera on a Sunday? How about it?
On 3 Mar 2014 at 4:17pm petrol head wrote:
yup what ever floats your boat
On 4 Mar 2014 at 7:30pm biggles wrote:
Feline,stop being such a pussy.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Railway Land Bridge 100:132
Railway Land Bridge

'Look at me' mourning of people the mourners had never met really took off in 1997. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams