Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Wembley Play Off final 20 May

On 10 May 2012 at 6:58pm Mad Hatter wrote:
Any one going from Lewes to support the mighty Hatters? I know there's a few of you out there!

On 10 May 2012 at 9:55pm ADT wrote:
Ah a fellow Hatter! Fingers crossed for them. Not looked into tickets, must be pretty easy to get hold of?

On 10 May 2012 at 10:11pm Mad Hatter wrote:
Theres a few fans in Lewes - you're not Paul by any chance?
Anyway Seetickets are selling them. Log on via the Luton Town Official Website. Easy to buy and allocation has just been increased as they sold 18,000 in three days. Much easier buying than three years ago at the JPT final.

On 11 May 2012 at 10:57am Mike wrote:
Blimey..... I thought I was the only Hatters fan left! (Admittedly rather lapsed these days)
On 11 May 2012 at 12:38pm Gow ome wrote:
Here to see the Albion, you only live here to see the Albion, Here to see the Alllllbion.

On 11 May 2012 at 6:34pm Mad Hatter wrote:
Oh yeah and who did Luton beat in the semi-final to get to Wembley 3 years ago!

On 12 May 2012 at 8:30am jo wrote:
luton thats up north

On 12 May 2012 at 9:51pm ADT wrote:
Hi Mad Hatter, no I'm not Paul, but think I've met him (he's up Cuilfail?).
Just returned from "up North" this afternoon; in the market we had lovely real jerk chicken, plantain, rice & peas for two, plus three drinks, and had change from £13.
Big University buildings going up, but the town still looks like it needs some TLC.
Might look into tickets.

On 13 May 2012 at 11:43am Mad Hatter wrote:
Was that in Bury Park?
Hope you get tickets, should be good day out if anything like last time. I was surprised at the number of Luton fans at Lewes railway station (due to line works we were bussed to Three Bridges).

On 14 May 2012 at 9:15am ADT wrote:
Nope, they've given the market at the end of the Arndale a revamp - there's street food from all over, Brazil, Africa, Caribbean, Asia - it's foodie heaven... but not really in a Lewes way.

On 20 May 2012 at 11:05am Domino wrote:
There is only one ALBiON, and they don't play in Brighton son. Get yourself off to West Bromwich and support a proper club....

On 20 May 2012 at 11:18am supporter wrote:
Baggies certainly ain't a proper club they are like a yoyo up and down divisions like seasons of the year.

On 20 May 2012 at 5:06pm supporter wrote:
another season out of the league for the hatters.

On 22 May 2012 at 11:13pm Domino wrote:
Behave joker. WBA Founder member of football league. 20 FA cup semi finals, 10 finals, 5 times winners. League champions, runners up twice, league cup winners. Most starters ever in an England team, 110,000 members. 10th in premiership. Could go on.
Luton ? Non-league muppets

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes inferno 69:132
Lewes inferno

I'm grateful for Nevillman starting this discussion and being so generous as to refer back to me. My delay in saying anything... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell