Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Well done the Rooks.

On 25 Apr 2010 at 7:16am Rookie wrote:
Well done to the players and coaches of Lewes FC. A brilliant win at Hampton & Richmond in the very last game of the season has seen them escape from the relegation zone and secure their place in the league for next season. Quite an amazing achievement by a team of mostly local youngsters. Well done boys.
Save the Rooks.

On 25 Apr 2010 at 8:46am Crows Feet wrote:
Oh yes indeed! From looking dead and buried, an amazing run to the flag and safety! Well done to all at the Pan!

On 26 Apr 2010 at 8:29am 'ere be monsters wrote:
Very well done indeed. Perhaps if previous regimes at the Pan had stuck with young local talent and not gone down the "buy 'em in, waste loads of money, we're bigger than we are" road we wouldn't be nearly down the pan.

On 26 Apr 2010 at 4:19pm gooner wrote:
how many times do you need telling you saddo. No one cares. support a proper club.

On 26 Apr 2010 at 4:26pm Prick Stein wrote:
But you don't? Local lads the Arsenal team, all of them! Local to planet earth obviously. Look forward to seeing fuzzy gash moving to Barca!

On 26 Apr 2010 at 5:49pm Another Gooner wrote:
Could you please ignore gooner, he's obviously some pratt on the wind-up, or possibly just spent too long in the pub.
We're not all like that, I was chuffed when Lewes stayed up.
Believe there is a plan to take the Rooks into Barcelona-style management by the way...

On 26 Apr 2010 at 10:41pm Rookie wrote:
Gooner is probably 14 and never been anywhere near the Emirates in his life. Anyway, 600 people cared last Tuesday night and about 100+ cared enough to travel to Hampton on Saturday. Those figures are not bad for a little town like Lewes.
Save The Rooks

On 27 Apr 2010 at 11:16am steve watts wrote:
Dont forget to celebrate the great escape on Monday at Pandemonium at the Pan.

On 2 May 2010 at 5:04pm Garethlewes wrote:
It was fantastic the way The Rooks survived this season. Anyway how can Gooner say what a proper club is, he supports a business. I hope to go to Pandemonuim, It's still Steve Watts fault.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Bottleneck 113:132
The Bottleneck

I pay lots of subscription fees for various tv, film and music services....including the BBC....i can't recall ever feeling... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina