Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Weight loss

On 22 Dec 2017 at 3:39pm Mrs Davis wrote:
I have just had flu for 2 weeks.
The real thing, not a bad cold.
Have lost 9 pounds in weight in a fortnight! Brilliant weight loss tool. Never felt hungry once.
Highly recommended it!
On 22 Dec 2017 at 3:44pm Mrs Davis wrote:
That was not me who posted above.
I would not take such a careless manner about flu. Flu, at my age, can lead to very serious complications. I certainly would not recommend it, as the above 'Mrs Davis' states. Flu is not to be seen as a weight loss tool. I cannot emphasise this enough.
It seems every time I place a post on here (I had just posted a comment about finding all this poking fun of people to be boring) someone quickly highjacks my name and posts a message under my name. Why does this keep on happening?
Is it you Bert?
On 22 Dec 2017 at 7:57pm F. Plann wrote:
I lost 17 stone of ugly, unsightly body fat overnight. I simply told the slob I was married to to sling his hook.
On 22 Dec 2017 at 9:44pm One Flu Over the Cuckoo' wrote:
Mrs Davis, your name is reserved, only you can use it, your posts are becoming boring.
One Flu Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
On 22 Dec 2017 at 9:45pm Problem solved wrote:
Rescue dog. Walk dog for one hour every morning and evening. Weight loss issues gone. Sorted.
On 23 Dec 2017 at 6:58pm Mrs Davis is.... wrote:
Jennifer

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Infernal reflections 46:132
Infernal reflections

Sloanes - very much a Browns type brasserie, all day drinks and food. We’ll conceived, but woefully managed and underfunded.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington