Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Weekend break

On 22 Apr 2017 at 8:40am We'vehadourfun wrote:
I think we need to have a break from.the pointless and endless politics on Saturdays and Sundays. Just to give this forum a chance of surviving. At this rate it will soon be a politics only forum which will be a great loss to the town. Change is needed. Webbo can't keep up with changing thread colours so maybe a separate politics section?
On 22 Apr 2017 at 9:26am We'vehadourfun wrote:
Lol webbo. Good one.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 10:33am Pedro wrote:
You seem so keen on shaping the forum yourself and moderating it. Why don't you start up your own one, and ban all who dare speak outside of topics you dislike? I'd even join it just so you can get the ultimate satisfaction of banning me....jeez, anything to stop hearing you complaining incessantly about the state of the forum! Lighten up and get back some of that fun you used to have, old timer!
On 22 Apr 2017 at 10:37am We'vehadourfun wrote:
You are everything that is wrong with this forum. And the whole world. Pompous old t#t
On 22 Apr 2017 at 11:08am Pedro wrote:
I thought we had a vote on me a few months back (via a poll), and it turned out that my existence on this forum was accepted by the overwhelming majority. Move on, we had a referendum and you lost. I'm here to stay, and you should respect the "will of the people"
On 22 Apr 2017 at 11:20am We'vehadourfun wrote:
You are the weird uncle that bridesmaids avoid.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 12:02pm Pedro wrote:
You know I was born in the 1980s. I'm not an old man, even if my wisdom suggests otherwise

Keep projecting your problems and deep rooted issues on to me. I hope I can be of service.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 12:19pm Hot Lips wrote:
Pedr0 you are a sad tw@t. The poll had the majority either not bothered or disliking you. It was taken off because of the aggro it was causing much like you do, you arrogant sad little man.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 12:24pm Pedro wrote:
@ hot lips. I never asked for there to be a poll. I presume I was being trolled again (which backfired on them given the positive result in my favour). Actually the results were in the majority in favour of me, followed by "not bothered", the "dislike" option polled the fewest in numbers. Therefore, an overwhelming majority were either not bothered or were happy to have me on the forum. I would have stayed on the forum irrespective of the result, but it was nice to have the endorsements and support.

I'm sorry my victory aggravated you so much, hot lips. Seems a bit trivial but who am I to judge what bothers random internet strangers!

On 22 Apr 2017 at 3:38pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
1880s more like
On 22 Apr 2017 at 3:53pm Earl wrote:
I think it's an excellent idea. All I want to see is the forum return to the formula that worked well for 10 years until a small handful of political obsessives took it over. The person who continually posts lengthy cut and pastes followed by links must be getting tired too - they could do with a weekend off.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 4:33pm Pedro wrote:
1880s. HA!
On 22 Apr 2017 at 4:44pm Ahem wrote:
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but there has been an unprecedented amount of politics going on in the country/world for a year now. Is it surprising that forum users have opinions on it. If you are not interested, ignore it, because constant insults, particularly when you feel the need to stoop to the level of insulting someone because of the year they we're born in, only demonstrates your own lack of anything intelligent to say.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 4:45pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
Ahem. Up yours big nose
On 22 Apr 2017 at 4:58pm Pedro wrote:
Maybe we could have some new threads about our illogical drugs policies in this country. Its been a while, and I just KNOW that we'vehadourfun is an authority on this topic and thrives on this kind of discussion.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 5:00pm Hot Lips wrote:
Pedr0 has a small willy.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 5:06pm Pedro wrote:
@hot lips. No, its just unremarkably average, like your face.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 5:16pm Hot Lips wrote:
But I have a beautiful face, perky tits and a lovely figure.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 5:18pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
Give some people a rope.......idiot
On 22 Apr 2017 at 5:26pm Hot Lips wrote:
Yeah love the way he replied with the actual size . haha.
On 22 Apr 2017 at 5:29pm Pedro wrote:
@ hot lips "beautiful face" (that only a mother could love), "perky tits" (reads : massively disappointing AA cup/boyish) and a "lovely figure" - jeez, this isn't Match.com, big head.

@we'vehadourfun - 1880!! Haha, I'm still laughing at your previous "funny".

On 24 Apr 2017 at 9:41am Dan wrote:
There's none so dull as those who complain about what's wrong rather than taking action to change things. 'Wevehadourfun', you are a total bore.

15 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Infernal reflections 46:143
Infernal reflections

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell