Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Website designer in Lewes?

On 23 Mar 2015 at 5:45pm Pete Manyata wrote:
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced website designer in Lewes - not an over-complicated site I'm looking for, but I haven't got a clue how to start....
On 23 Mar 2015 at 5:57pm Historian wrote:
The beauty of the web, is that it doesn't actually have to be local ! Then you'll get the hang of it. Good luck who ever gets you.
On 23 Mar 2015 at 6:28pm Horseman7 wrote:
Hi Pete,
I'm with you there. As a small business owner, I like to use local suppliers, despite, thanks to the web, having clients as far afield as Detroit and Adelaide.
I take it you'd like a simple brochure type Wordpress site?
I could recommend someone in Shoreham, which is local to me. I'm based in Lewes too but do most of my business in the Brighton area.
If so, he's Steve Watson:
Steven Watson / Director
+44 (0) 7917 422051/ steve@stevewatsononline.com
Steve Watson Online
7 South Wharf House, Hancock Way, Shoreham By Sea, West Sussex BN43 5JT
Good luck with your business.
On 23 Mar 2015 at 7:28pm Pete Manyata wrote:
Thanks Historian, I get what you're saying about not having to go local, although I'd rather sit down with someone and talk through what I'm looking for. And thanks Horseman 7 for Steve's details. Yes, it would be a fairly simply brochure type affair
On 23 Mar 2015 at 7:33pm CLOWSIE wrote:
Clare Crouch @ HRS Creative in the Star Brewery will be able to help you.
On 23 Mar 2015 at 11:15pm The Don wrote:
Second Clowsie's recommendation for clare at HRS.
On 24 Mar 2015 at 8:42am David wrote:
I used Black Cloud Design based in Lewes. They came to my house, had a chat and set up a nice simple website for me; and yes, it is nice to talk things through with someone face to face.
On 24 Mar 2015 at 3:53pm Passing By wrote:
I use Simon at Roothost. Recently moved into the business centre on Malling Street near Esso garage

Check it out here »

On 24 Mar 2015 at 3:54pm Border Control wrote:
Cosy face to face chats and the World Wide Web, not really synonymous are they ?
On 24 Mar 2015 at 4:14pm Pete Manyata wrote:
Many thanks for your suggestions - I will follow them up. Local and global, Border Control, it's the way ahead...

On 25 Mar 2015 at 4:09pm Just me wrote:
I second the recomendation for Roothost

On 26 Mar 2015 at 7:33pm jenny wrote:
My son Simon has set up an office in Lewes - he is happy to discuss website design

Check it out here »

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Swans in the pool 85:132
Lewes Swans in the pool

0.1% of 70 million is a lot. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington