Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Webmaster, is it just me or....?

On 22 Nov 2007 at 12:20pm Lewesianne wrote:
Hi Mr Webmaster. Is it just me of does anyone else experience a frustrating pop-up window about some training scheme, when you first click on 'forum' on this home page? It's really annoying.

On 22 Nov 2007 at 12:41pm The Super K wrote:
Just You I'm afraid, I don't get any pop ups

On 22 Nov 2007 at 1:13pm Amethyst wrote:
Its not just you, I had the same problem a couple of days ago.

On 22 Nov 2007 at 2:57pm Rookie wrote:
There is another link, very faint, overlapping the "forum" link. If you carefully put the cursor on "forum" so that the surround goes a lighter pink, then click, it will go to this forum and not the training company.

On 22 Nov 2007 at 8:16pm The Webmaster wrote:
I don't know anything about this and can't get it to happen, could you tell me how you get thei popup?

On 23 Nov 2007 at 7:58am Lewesianne wrote:
Sure Webmaster. It's been happening for about 2 weeks. every time I click the forum link button, a big window comes up with the same ad about training. Even when I position the cursor carefully over the link so that it highlights 'forum', it still comes up. I just close the pop-up and try again and most of the time it's ok after that. I will keep you informed of any changes.

On 23 Nov 2007 at 4:18pm Lewesianne wrote:
Webmaster, been on the forum a couple of times since and it sooms to be ok.
Who are you by the way? Are you a forum user? Anyone we know? Will you reveal yourself please?

On 23 Nov 2007 at 4:18pm Lewesianne wrote:
Sooms ????? Hic!

On 23 Nov 2007 at 11:33pm The Webmaster wrote:
Lewesianne will you reveal yourself?

On 24 Nov 2007 at 8:34am Lewesianne wrote:
Face to face I might!

On 26 Nov 2007 at 6:43pm Lewesianne wrote:
Webmaster, do you know who any of us are? When we first signed up and had to give our email address, did you recognise anyone by their name?

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Crest 66:132
Lewes Crest

such a bent protest more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine