Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

We are strange

On 18 Oct 2016 at 7:23pm Just an organism wrote:
If you think about it, we are strange creatures.
We think we're all high and mighty and educated and opinionated and clever and know best about how to run the planet etc. etc. We all think we are beautiful and attractive and dressed in nice clothes.
But really we all have bad breath every morning, sweaty arm pits, body odour, stinky bottoms, sweaty smelly genitals, smelly feet, hair that gets greasy.
Given the above, it beats me how we have evolved as a civilisation because how can we find each other attractive enough to procreate with them when all of the above applies? We're all like it. We spend every day battling against it all with toothpaste, mouthwash, soap, shampoo, shower gel etc.
What I'm trying to say is we all think we're so evolved as a race, but really at a basic level we're just organisms covered in bacteria.

On 18 Oct 2016 at 7:33pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
Speak for yourself dear, nothing smelly about my genitals !!
On 19 Oct 2016 at 9:41am ClarifiedButler wrote:
Wow...how incredibly profound
On 19 Oct 2016 at 10:48am Old bike wrote:
I smell Freeston.

On 19 Oct 2016 at 11:22am Please don't kill me!? wrote:
please don't kill me.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Cathedral 63:132
Lewes Cathedral

Trump worse than Obama? GTFO. Trump claimed a lot of things, you'd be a fool to accept it. Drone strikes and bombing raids... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like BONFIRE NIGHT, and of course all the out-meetings which go on around this time - and the loud bang at the crack of dawn!
Jojo