Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Wave Leisure (Lewes) swimming lessons for toddlers

On 10 Jan 2013 at 9:20pm tiddler wrote:
Hi, as per the title, can anyone verify if toddler swimming lessons actually exist at Lewes (Wave) Leisure centre.
I've just spent a frustrating half hour browsing the website, downloading various glossy pdf's to find no information on the scheduling of swimming lessons at LEwes. I know the courses used to occur at Seaford, but the website suggests Lewes also has lessons, but I can find no listing other than the generic "lessons" section on the weekend. Unfortunately It doesn't detail what these lessons are ??
Thank you.

On 10 Jan 2013 at 10:02pm Matt Kent wrote:
@Tiddler. Its probably best to give them a call but I think the swimming lessons start from about 5 or 6 month olds. 'Little Ducklings' is great, and the swimming teachers are great. My kids love it. And they have a grading and certificate system for the older kids too. In Lewes Wave they teach in the toddler pool and during the week (well they used to).
On 10 Jan 2013 at 10:21pm tiddler wrote:
Hi Matt, Thanks for the reply, I was expecting the info to be on the website so that I could view it "out of hours" Silly me, I should have known from past experience that the website is not worth the effort. I shall resort to the telephonic medium.
On 11 Jan 2013 at 9:34am Badom Tsh wrote:
A website giving out of hours info? You can wave goodbye to that foney idea

On 11 Jan 2013 at 7:03pm Duncan Goodhew wrote:
They do lessons for Toddlers in Ringmer on a Friday morning.

On 12 Jan 2013 at 9:17am GhostBike wrote:
There are, but be prepared for a long waiting list. My toddler may get on when he's in his mid teens.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes at night 57:132
Lewes at night

Hello

Lewes is beautiful and I have been considering moving there for a while. I am now thinking of buying a place on Friars... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim