Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Very very bad

On 25 Feb 2018 at 2:28pm TJ wrote:
Think it's preety bad there are no gender fluid toilets in lewes who agrees they should have them in towns, restaurants and pubs across the village.
On 25 Feb 2018 at 3:16pm Canít believe what I just read wrote:
No fear !!! Might get a glimpse of Marina Pepper in partial undress
Yuk !
On 25 Feb 2018 at 3:34pm HeShe McGee wrote:
It is very very bad. I personally feel that towns, restaurants and shops are doing all non gender specific people a disservice. I look forward to a day when there is a dedicated loo for all 63 recognised gender identities. I know 63 cubicles might seem a lot, but itís certainly better than asking anyone to use a toilet that a different gender might have used. Perish the thought.
On 25 Feb 2018 at 4:12pm Never mind fluid wrote:
what about the solids
On 25 Feb 2018 at 5:48pm Pedro wrote:
I get that this thread is mostly sociopathic trolling on an apparently "hot" topic subject that keeps certain small minded people awake at night, but unisex loos aren't that uncommon across the country....and disabled toilets almost universally seem to be unisex. Whats all the fuss about? Have you seriously never been in a unisex toilet before? Its really no big deal. Your own toilets at home are unisex toilets (unless you are truly peculiar)!

As for Lewes introducing them, I'm pretty sure there are a few cafes/restaurants with only enough space for one toilet and therefore this would count as a "unisex" toilet, but I will yield to any fact stating otherwise.
On 25 Feb 2018 at 5:51pm Bj wrote:
Toilets just ain't what they used to be. All going down the pan.
On 25 Feb 2018 at 5:58pm Tim wrote:
I was at a venue in London and there was a big queue for both ladies and gents loos. Two disabled loos were free. I tried to go in one but was prevented by the attendant on the basis they were reserved for disabled people only. Bizarre.
On 25 Feb 2018 at 6:09pm Lobotomy wrote:
Lighten up pedro. You take everything way too seriously.
On 25 Feb 2018 at 6:24pm Pedro wrote:
@ lobotomy - well its not often I get accused of taking everything way too seriously so I'll take that as a compliment for my "captain sensible" comment! I called it out as a troll thread, but perhaps the jokes need to be more witty for it to be considered as a humourous thread.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau 2019 25:132
Cliffe Tableau 2019

Why is public money being spent on it? Maybe because there are people prepared to campaign for a safe cycling route from Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell