Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Veg boxes

On 27 Mar 2020 at 10:34pm Guido wrote:
What's happening with the veg boxes? Followed the link and left a message. But no follow up and no delivery. No reply to a text message.
As a household we are self isolating after I've spent time in hospital this week. Because of this none of us can leave the house so very disappointed to not receive a reply. I understand they might be busy but please reply if you can't do it. Some people rely on this sort of thing.
On 28 Mar 2020 at 11:10am webbo wrote:
I think they are a little overwhelmed but are getting through the torrent of orders and are gearing up to cope with more.
A friend of mine had is delivered at 11:30 last night!
On 28 Mar 2020 at 12:57pm Guido wrote:
A quick reply wouldn't have hurt just so I know if I'm eating this week or not!
On 28 Mar 2020 at 12:57pm Guido wrote:
A quick reply wouldn't have hurt just so I know if I'm eating this week or not!
On 28 Mar 2020 at 3:59pm Tom Pain wrote:
Oh dear webbo,your omission of the correct aspirate reveals that you must be well used to social distancing. *This is a joke. In no way do I countenance the looking down on those who miss out their aitches, in fact I commonly do it myself. Nor do I think that webbo did it on purpose. It was probably the exasperating keyboard function that makes typing the word webbo so problematic. I apologise in advance for any offence I have given and assure that this a carbon neutral posting. I am also aware that it may not be amusing to anyone but myself and beg you to indulge me in these trying times of pestilence.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes at night 57:132
Lewes at night

One could say "alternative facts".....climate change is a hoax, i know so because the fossil fuel industry told me.

You just... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde